Robin

Requested by Malereader__alereader__

Hope you like it!

Prompts: Harry styles is your brother

Inspired by Friends.

Gender neutral
_

"Oh my god I still can't believe your getting married!" Kylie cheers.

You shot her a questioning look.

"Just because it's happening so fast not because your a loser." She explained causing a giggle from everyone.

That's right you are getting married to the most gorgeous angel in the world, you couldn't believe how lucky you are to be marry kendall.

Kendall and you have been together for the last 2 years and you just don't see the point of wasting time anymore, kendall is too been thinking about this day since the first date.

You both love each other so that's what matters.

Right now kendall's family and friends decided to throw a party, well not a party just close friend and families gather to celebrate the big day tomorrow.

"So tell me how this is happened?"
Hailey ask while munching a popcorn in her mouth.

"Yeah we never really know how could you be together."

"Tell me about it! They just suddenly drop in our face they been dating for 6 months." Harry joining.

Kendall blushing while hiding her face in the crook of your neck, well none of your friends knew when you first dated kendall.

Because you and kendall started as friends for such a long time, you never seen kendall more than a friend for all those years. But something happened that changed your whole view of kendall.

You snap back into reality when someone wave her hand in front of your face, "Are you going to tell us or what?!" Gigi groaned.

"Okay, Okay!" Kendall Finnaly spoke. "So that night before Gigi and Zayn gender reveal Party......"

Flashback

'Knock... 'Knock...'

You hear a knock at the front door, you quickly putting a shirt on since you do not wearing any, You jogged into the door and opening the door revealing kendall standing there akwardly.

"Oh hey what's up?"

"Oh hey Y/n, is Harry here?" She played with her finger.

"Um No, he already went to Zayn's first. Why?" You motioning the brunnete to come in.

"Oh Nothing." She sat there with a frown and a pale face, you furrowed your eye brows knowing something off.

Kendall not usually like this, She's a calm person and now seeing her panic like this was... Not often.

"Kendall what's wrong?" You ask sitting beside her rubbing your hand on her back for comfort.

She didn't respond instead She's shaking her head, "C'mon ken I know something bothering you."

"Okay It's just...." She taking a brief pause. "Seeing Hailey's married, Gigi and Zayn having a kid and it's just..." She sigh.

"You feel left out...." You finished her sentence.

She nod sadly looking at the floor.

"As a girl seeing her bestfriend getting married and having a kids, and me still single just felt like I'm not worth-" before she could finished you stood up abruptly interrupt her.