𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Začít od začátku

"hey" y/n said with sniffles.

"h-hey y-y/n" jack said sniffling too.

"what's finns address? i never saw h-his brother at the b-building, s-so i wanted to check i-in" y/n couldn't stop crying. her eyes would be puffy in just a few hours.

"s-sure its 29D5 Pine Tree Lane." jack said through the phone, seeming to have stopped his sniffling.

"th-thanks jack" she said back.

"i know you loved him so much y/n. i'll be here if you need me." jack said

y/n just hung up. she didn't want anyone telling her that now. she didn't want to hear it. if she heard anything else, the horrific scene would play in her head over and over. she looked at her photos app. she looked at all the photos her and finn took. one photo had both smiling, both making a silly face, and one where y/n was smiling, but finn looked at her sweetly. she kissed the phone slowly and went outside. she was going to the wolfhards.

she rode her old bike to the house. using maps on her phone. she left the bike on the driveway and observed the house a bit before going in. three cars? for two people?

the house looked medium, beige with tan shutters. plants all over the porch. two rocking chairs next to it. she observed them. one said finn and one said nick. before she knocked on the red door, she noticed a wooden carved sign. it read the wolfhards with a carving of a rose under it.

pleasant y/n thought. she knocked on the door. it opened, but she never saw who opened it. the house was dark, but she could see colored balloons scattered everywhere. was this the wrong house?

her thoughts erased quickly when two older people- they looked like parents, and a boy with curly hair and a face similar to finns yelled and said "surprise!" then their faces dropped, leaving a face that was confused and worried.

"who are you?" said the woman in the room. finns mom y/n thought.

"yeah" finns brother and finns father said at the same time.

"i'm your sons girlfrie- well uh i-" y/n started. it was weird barging in a home with people the had never met before. she wasn't even invited. she started panicking and she began to cry. she just had to say it. she had to get it over with.

"your son passed away today at school. he got shot." y/n said. there was a long silence.

"he got shot saving my life." with that, finns mother dropped the the floor crying. nick looked devastated. hands on his head with small tears falling down. finns father comforted his wife. they all went for a group hug. y/n adored how their family loved each other.

"we were gonna surprise him! say that we were home!" finns mom yelled and cried while finns dad tried to calm her down. they all sat of the floor comforting each other. they sat there for a very long time mourning the loss of the boy they all loved so so much.

the day went by quickly. the wolfhards showed pictures of finn and told y/n stories about him. there were many tears. after than, y/n talked about her and finns relationship, it was like the love you find in a fairytale, she said. it was indeed. y/n stayed there for a while until she said goodbye. she left the wolfhards with so many emotions. she wanted to put them all in one.