𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"no way" finn said. knowing that his girlfriend could go out there and get shot. that could make her loose a muscle, be weak in one spot, or even worse. die. he couldn't risk just a necklace for her death. he was worried. so worried he started to get furious.

"yes. i am going to go. it's only a short time and plus there's security also coming so the shooters are probably worried about that so they're probably not even shooting anyone in the building." y/n stated her point. it was true. this necklace meant a lot to her, she's heard many stories about it and she took care of it like a baby. people have tried to trade her money for it. she declined. she would never trade this necklace for anything. not even for a million dollars.

finn grabbed her arm. not enough to hurt her though, he would never hurt the girl he loved. he pulled her to an empty spot in the room so they could talk.

"i don't want you going out there it's too dangerous." finn said. if something happened to her, he would never forgive himself.

"finn i have to! you don't know how hard it is losing someone you love! you-" y/n was interrupted.

"i'm going to know what it feels like if you go out there!" finn said "i'm not loosing you" he would do anything for her not to go out there.

the boys across the room looked at them. not saying anything. they were silent watching the couple fight as if they were not even there,

"finn, i have to okay? i don't think the intruders are even on our floor. we haven't heard a gunshot in like 3 hours, i promise we'll be fine. and i promise i'll come back all in one piece." she put a hand on his face.

"i need you to trust me."

finn held the hand on his cheek.

"i do it's just that. i cant lose you." finn sounded like he was about to cry, he held his tears in and looked at the h/c haired girl.

"you won't loose me." she said with a smile.

they looked at each other for a moment. they both looked at the person they loved.

then suddenly

finn leaned in

and places his lips on the girls lips.

y/n was surprised at first but she went along with the slow pace. she didn't care if the other boys on the other side would judge. she didn't care if an intruder came in the room right this second.

she loved the feeling.

he loved the feeling.

but then y/n pulled away.

"why did you kiss me?" she asked

"cause it might be the last thing i'll ever do"

she cried at the thought. but she had to get this necklace. she had to get it for her mom. if she ever lost that necklace, she would never forgive herself. she would blame herself for it. her mom would be looking down at her furiously. she wanted to make her mom proud with everything she did.