House Party!

This is where my story starts. I hope you enjoy!

It started with an invite to a party that my girlfriend Molly is dragging me to. I really dont wanna go too even though its at my friends house but ill go to make her happy.

We get the so called "party house" it was packed people outside drinking and dancing it was crazy. Molly and i walk inside and I see my friend Louis.

"Hey Louis!" He turned around and smiled. "Hey Dustin! I'm glad you came, where's Molly?" I looked around "um..I dont know, probably with a friend or something" "well if you need a shoulder to cry on come find me" Louis winked and walked away laughing. I laughed along & grabbed 2 random drinks off the table and went to find Molly.

I finally found her with her friends Sarah and Kate. I sat beside molly and handed her the drink "thanks baby!" I smiled "your welcome" we drank and drank and drank some more then everything went black.

I feel like I just woke up. Molly and I are dancing and grinding on each other. We started making out "you wanna take this upstairs?" She whispered in my ear. I pulled away and pulled her up the stairs and into the nearest guest room.

Pushed her against the wall and we keep making out and started ripping our clothes off then i threw her on the bed then everything went black after that.

Well? Wt u think? I hope u liked it! Try to update soon!!

Keep reading!

Love to all!

-Ash!