The boys meet Abby!

(Next week)

The guys are coming to meet Abby today, couple weeks ago they had to cancel, with school and then they all had the stomach flu for a week.

Now they are healthy enough to come over and they will be here in a few minutes and I'm just now getting Abby dressed in an outfit my mom got her.

Moms at work right now, she works at a school as a teacher accident in a kindergarten class. I'm still on "baby leave" so I dont have to go to school for another month. Dont worry I still get my school work done, I'm doing it online.

**knock knock**

Holy crap! They're here. I go to open the door and all of them are standing there smiling.

"where is my goddaughter?" Louis asked "in the living room, follow me"

We all walked in the living room and they couldn't see Abby just hear her babbling.

I walked over to the bassinet and pick her up and lay her on my chest holding her close. "baby, there people here to see you" I walked over the guys just stood there with smiling.

"Well guys this is Abby. Abby these are your uncles" the guys had the biggest smiles and waved at her. Tony was the first to speak "She is so cute" I smiled and nodded in agreement.

We all headed to the couch and I let Louis hold Abby first.

He smiled look at her in his arms and started talking to her. "Hi babe! I'm your amazing uncle/godfather Louis! That is your crazy uncle cane" pointing to Cane who waved at her. "And that weirdo is your uncle Tony" Louis is so weird, he can drive you crazy sometimes but you have to love him.

Louis handed her to Cane who smiled widely at Abby. "She is so little" "yeah I know I always feel like I'm gonna drop her"

Cane handed her to Tony. Tony seemed a lot more calm then I thought he would be holding her.

"I can't get over that your a dad" Cane said "Me either, I couldn't see my life without her now"

Tony ended up giving Abby back to Louis. We all sat around watching tv and playing video games.

The guys were about to leave when my mom came home , but i really dont want the boys to leave.

Speaking of my mom she is walking in right now. "Hi honey, hi boys"

We all smiled at her. "Hi mom/Ms.Amy" "you boys staying for Dinner?"

They all looked at me. I shrugged "if you guys want to stay you can. I dont mind" They looked at mom and nodded. "okay I'll go make dinner"

Louis is still holding Abby. He already loves her as much as i do. I'm glad I picked him to be her godfather.

After about an hour Mom called us all for dinner, we ate and then watched more tv and played on my Xbox.

They left soon after. Now its mom, Abby and me, Moms holding Abby and feeding her. It was quiet aside from the tv and Abby eating. Mom randomly spoke up.

"I'm really proud of you for keeping her. I know you haven't had her long but your a great dad so far and I know your gonna be a great one as she gets older"

I had the biggest smile on my face after she said that. "thank you mom. That means a lot to me'

She smiled kissed my cheek and took Abby upstairs to bed and went to bed herself. I went to bed not long after.

I couldn't get what mom said out of my head, I was happy to know she felt that way. Soon after sleep took over.

Still good? I hope so!

Keep reading!

Love to all!

-Ash