Abigail comes home!

A/N: I went to see 'into the woods' today, its funny and weird! If you like musicals and fairy tales go see that movie! =D

enjoy the story!

-Ash!

(Week later)

Today Abigail (im gonna call her Abby) gets to come home. She had to stay in the hospital a little longer cause she was a few days early but now she gets to come home today.

Before we left we got everything together and signed the birth certificate.

Molly decided she didn't want to be on it as Abigail's mom...So I'm the only one on it.

(Birth certificate)

*Child

Name: Abigail Jewell Martin

Birth: July 30th, 2005

Weight: 7lbs 8onces

Length: 21inches long

*Parents

Mother: unknown

Age: unknown

Birthday: unknown

Other information: unknown

Father: Dustin Andrew Martin

Age: 18

Birthday: June 4th, 1987

Other information: on file

I am kind of sad that Molly didn't want to be on the certificate but it was her choice..

I can't stop looking at Abby. I can't get over the fact that I'm a dad, I am someone's dad that's crazy to me.

Back to Abby She is beautiful, she opened her eyes yesterday for the first time that I've seen, they keep her away from me for a few days.

Anyways(i say that alot °-° sorry) she has beautiful sky blue eyes and what hair she does have is a light sandy blonde hair. she got my blue eyes and Molly's sandy blonde hair.

Ooh I never really told you what I look like. I have sandy brown hair and blue eyes and molly has sandy blonde hair and brown eyes.

We are finally home after an hour ride. I got the car seat out along with the baby bag, When we walked in the house it was like everything was normal....aside from having Abby now.

Mom went to rest for a bit and I took Abby out of her car seat luckily she is still asleep as I layed her in the bassinet. I layed back on the couch watching tv and fell asleep.

I was awaken an hour later by Abby crying. I got up and picked up my crying baby. "Hey baby, Your okay daddy's got you" I cooed in her little ear she stopped crying long enough for me to go get her a bottle.

I noticed my mom wasnt around then i saw a note saying she went to the neightbors and i slept though dinner.

After heated Abby's bottle up for a few seconds & made sure it wasn't to hot and then put the bottle in Abby's mouth and went back to the living room.

She ate the whole little bottle and fell back asleep in my arms. I layed on the couch with Abby on my chest. Then my phone started ringing but thank god it didn't wake up Abby.

D- Hello?

?- Hey man! Its Louis how's Abby?

D- oh hey Louis. Abby is great so far, she is sleeping on me right now.

L- Aww!! That's sweet. When can me and the guys come meet our niece!

*Of course there going to be her uncles because I am an only child. I would've had a younger siding but my mother lost the baby*

D- haha and yeah you guys can. Maybe tomorrow or when ever you all are free, I'm pretty tired right now.

L- Sure! Can't wait to meet my niece!

D-she cant wait to meet you guys. By the way Louis can i ask you something?

L- sure what is it?

D- would you like to be Abby's godfather?

Then it went quiet...really quiet. Then I heard this..

L- OH MY GOD!! OF COURSE I WILL BE HER GODFATHER!

D- Damn Louis way to kill my ears!

L- sorry

D- its fine. I'm gonna go bye Lou.

L- bye man!

**hangs up**

I got off the couch hold on tight to Abby, walked up the stairs put Abby in her crib and I went to lay down.

(Few hours later)

I was awoken by the baby monitor, I could hear abby crying. I got out of bed and walked to Abby's room, I went over to her crib and she had her arms up crying her little heart out.

"Hi baby, what's wrong with you?" I asked as I picked her up like she could answer me. I cuddled her on my chest trying to calm her down but she keep crying so I went to the kitchen made a bottle and she started eating.

She ate half the bottle and fell back asleep. I took her back to her room taking the half eatin bottle with me. I kissed her head and layed her back down and went to bed.

I looked at the clock and it was 3:47am. Wow I thought it was later, I layed down and went back to sleep. Abby woke up a few more time but she slept pretty much all night.

Abigail is home!!

Is this boring? I hope not.. tell people about this book! Tell them to read it if they want 2.

It will get more exciting and a little drama just wait a bit!

Keep reading!!

Love to all!!

-Ash!