The white wing of freedom

⬆️This is gonna possibly be the new cover of the book, so tell me how you like it!

Elise's P.O.V.

Today, the regiment is splitting up to fetch supplies from the Underground, Sina, and Rose. Frankly, Erwin wanted the best and fastest people on the job underground so he sent most of Levi's squad, Mikasa, and Armin.

"Hurry up shits!" Levi yelled to the people behind him, but I kept my pace up with him. That made him kinda pissed. I could see Armin talking happily with Eren who smiled at whatever they were talking about. "You can go talk to them." I turned to the owner of the voice, seeing him stare forward with no emotion. I nodded, slowing my pace to the others.

"Hey!" Armin greeted me as my horse swerved to meet them. Mikasa gave me a simple nod and a half smile.

"Hey guys!" I smiled back at all, us now riding in a circle.

"I wish Petra was here.." Oluo sighed, groaning. "It's so boring here without her!"

"You saying it's not fun when I'm around?" I asked, fake hurt easily heard and I turned to him with a really snotty hurt face. His face suddenly turned bright red, and so did his tongue as his teeth came into contact with it. We all laughed again, this time, I joined in.

"I bet if you can make both the corporal and Oluo turn red, I'll give you a cake! A real one!" Eld betted me, holding a hand out to begin the bet.
"You're on." I raised my eyebrows and a smirk played on my lips.

"I didn't know you could cook." Eren commented.

"He's amazing at cooking!" Gunther spoke up, but it was only enough for us to hear him. "One time, he made a whole meal out of 21 fish, a handful of lettuce, and berries picked from the garden."

"That does sound good." Armin admitted, rubbing his stomach in hunger.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, this is the entrance to the underground." Levi turned to us, something in his eyes I've never seen. What is it... Pain? Anyway, it must be something because even Oluo, Eld, and Gunther looked down. *

(*At Levi... sorry, I had to say it.)

"We split off, and travel in three's. If something happens, beat the shit out of the closest guy to you. That's when people know not to mess with you. Rule one of thirteen hundred." Wow, words of a shortie right there.

"And Eren," once the attention was turned to him, Levi held his sword to his neck from his shoulder. This caused Eren to gasp and hold his breath in shock. "Try not to be noticed. You're enough paperwork as it is." I rolled my eyes and I left with my friends to get the spices. Traveling down the sturdy stone staircase, the small lights of cave dwellers suddenly hit my eyes. At the bottom of the chasm were two stupid noblemen slumped in their chairs as if they were boss.

"Who are you?" One snapped at my face, realizing that we were coming. Just when I was about to talk, but Levi stepped in front with a cold stare.

"That's for us to know and for you to go and take a shit. Get out of our way." He said slowly, making sure each word cut into the man's face and causing him to grimace.

"L-Levi R-Rivalle-e!"

We simply passed the two as they literally did shit in their pants. A few bystanders noticed us, but it was only for a second before retreating in a hurry. Mothers scooping up sons, men shoving to get away. Wow, people just love to see Levi come around; they're all probably going home to clean before this guy finds out. I smirked at the thought, placing my hands at my waist.