>•°•21•°•<

Start from the beginning

"Tum?.... Tumne kia ye sab?...tumne in baccho ko..?...." "Ha! Maine hi kia h ye sab...baba ke sath milke..." He smirks. "Yaha ke jitne bhi kaam karne wale the sab buddhe the, foorti nhi thi unme. To humne socha ki q na baccho ko hi kaam pe laga dia jae..." Neeya stands infront of children in defence."Mtlb...ye sab Subhash dada ne nhi-" "Ni...unhe to humne sirf mohara banaya, baccho ko yaha lane ka. Lekin phir wo bahut jiddiya gaya ki uske bacche ko chodh de. To bas humne usko bola ki wo apni jaan deke tumhe phansa de aur apne bacche ko chuda le....bechara baap...apne bacche ke lie jaan de di..." "Mere baba...?? Mere baba nhi rhe...." That same boy starts crying.

"Mai tumhe in baccho ko kuch nhi krne dungi...tum aur tumhare baba ka asli chehra samne laungi mai...mujhe ye to pata tha ki tum bahut haiwan ho lekin itna neech....mai nhi chodhungi tumhe aur tumhare baba ko...." Indra starts laughing nd Neeya looks at him in confusion.

"Theek h.! Phir tum in baccho ko le jao....lekin" Neeya looks behind him in horror. Maa...?? Ma was at the gunpoint in unconscious state. "Sath mai tumhari Ma is duniya ko alvida boldengi.." Indra turns to his man who was holding Ma,"Agar isne baccho ko le jane ki koshish ki to tum inhe swarglok bhej dena..." Nd with that, he leaves..

Now, Neeya was feeling like she on the edge of a cliff. She dont know what to. Either way, she has to climb off that cliff nd die. No chance of survival. Neeya looks at her Ma crying. After few moment of thinking, she steps away from the other children with heavy heart, crying. Even the children were also crying. 'Mai...mai kya karu....'
All of his man, takes away the children from there. Some children shouts calling to her, but with heavy heart, clutching her fist, she tried to ignore them. When she looks up, she sees that man taking her Ma away. She looks on and then starts running to them,"Maaa...chodho unheee.....Maaaa...", but is stopped by a hand roughly on her wrist. Someone holds her by her same injured hand roughly nd push her backward toward him. Neeya winces nd looks at him nd it was non other than Indra... She tries to free herself but his grip only tightens,"Chodho mujhe....tumne jooth bola.....tumne bola tha ma ko jane doge...tum...tumne....ma ko bhi...nhi....." but he doesnt listen to her nd takes her away from there. She kept shouting on him to leave her nd tried to free herself, but failed.

He takes her to the same room where she met the boy nd turns to her.
He covers her mouth nd push her to a wall. "Shhhh!!...maine nhi bola tha ki mai tumhari Ma ko chodh dunga...ab tumne glt suna to maafi. Waise...." He runs his hand on her cheek,"ab...agar tumne...koi bhi hoshiyari dikhai...kuch bhi karne ki koshish ki...to tumhari Ma to marengi hi par sath mai ye bacche bhi jaan se hath dho baithenge." Neeya looks at him in terror.
Nd he moves closer to her that she can feel his breathe on her cheek,"islie...mai jaisa keh rha hu waisa kro...mujhse shaadi krlo..meri ho jao....phir...mai sabko chodh dunga....sabko.." Neeya closed her eyes clutching her fist. She knew, he was just lying bout leaving them all but not bout killing them. Indra push his hand to her waist nd inch closer to her. Tears escaped her eyes as now she didnt have any choice...
Dugga maa.....
"Chote malik!" Neeya opened her eyes thanking whoever he was. Indra gets frustrated nd looks at the man who disturbed him. "Kya h?" The man looks down,"apko Malik bula rhe h...aap dono ko..." Neeya looks on. Mtlb Kamal ji ko sab pata tha?...
Indra nods nd again turns to her,"apna huliya shi kro...aur ha...yaad rkhna. Tumhare har ek kadam pe nazar h humari. Koi bhi hoshiyari...tumhari Ma.." he keeps two finger(making gun with his hand) on her head nd acts like shooting.

Indra nd Neeya reach to the hall nd dida comes to her. "Kaha thi tum?" She ask her in anger, but Indra stops her,"mere sath thi ye. Aap pareshan na ho." Dida nods nd leaves them.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anirudh, who was tensed nd scared with Neeya suddenly disappearing, was searching for her everywhere. After looking at her bloodied hand, he was scared. He knew she was lying cuz he noticed the grip marks on her hands. He was scared that maybe Neeya was not fine as she looks.
After searching for her whole house, he return back to the hall, feeling defeated, but to his surprise, she was standing there with Indra. She was looking stressed than before nd her kajal was bit disturbed. Shayad roi ho? Even her hairs were kind of messy..

"Anirudh..." Saudamini comes to him grabbing his attention. "Kaha chale gae the tum?" "Wo...kuch nhi..bas aise hi thoda bahar." Saudamini nods. "Chalo. Baba bula rhe the tumhe." He nods nd follows her. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

At night, everyone was at their home.

Rajvanshi House:-

"Kya!? Tumne use jaane dia? Par kyu?" Kamal ask. "Baba...ap pareshan na hoie. Sab theek h." Kamal gets frustrated nd keeps his wine glass on table. "Kya theek h Indra? Use sab pata chal gaya h humare baare mai humare vyapar ke baare mai. Aur tum keh rhe ho sab theek h?" Indra drinks his wine in one gulp,"baba..use pata to chal gaya h. Lekin kaun uski baat ka bharosha krega. Sabke nazar mai wo Subhash ki khooni h. Aur waise bhi, wo bataegi hi q? Uski Ma aur uske pyaare bacche jo humare kabje mai h....wo nhi chahegi ki unhe koi chot pahunche. Aap befikra rhie baba."
Kamal looks on. "Uski Ma ko tumne..?" Indra nods. "Par...agar usne koi hoshiyari dikhai to?" "To...." Indra turns towards him smiling. "Uski dida sambhal legi usey." He laughs. "Wo budhiya..bahut lalchi h...aur aisa log ka istemal karna bakhubi aata h..." Indra laughs nd Kamal smiles. He pats him on his shoulder,"Shabash mere sher! Sach mai..Tu mera hi beta h. Kamal Rajvanshi ka beta h." Nd they both enjoy their drinks...

********

Neeya wasnt able to sleep the whole night, scared for her Ma nd other children. She recalls her Ma nd children face nd their condition nd kept crying whole night, silently, alone. She didnt have any proof so that she can tell everyone.
'Ma.....mai kya karu...kya...mere paas koi saboot bhi nhi h...mai..mai..kaise bachau aap sab ko...kaise...ye...ye sab meri galti h....meri....'
nd she kept crying whole night.

********

There, Anirudh was standing in balcony, deep in thought. He recalls Neeya's bloody hand nd grip marks on it; Neeya disappearing suddenly nd then reappear with messy hair, disturbed makeup. He recalls the day of Subhash death her looking at him scared nd then at her shaking hands nd throws the dagger away. She starts crying nd falls down on her knees nd starts muttering,"ye kya hogaya.....mai...mai..maine..nhi mara....mai..."
Anirudh was fully confused with the whole thing going around. He was rubbing his hand in nervousness. 'Kya jaisa sab dikh rha h waisa hi h...ya phir iske peeche kuch aur hi h?....mera dil nhi manta ki Neeya aisa kuch kabhi kar skti h...nhi....par...mai kya karu...maine glt to nhi kia na Neeya ke sath?....Mujhe iske tahat tak pahuchna hoga...mujhe un baccho ko dhoodna hoga...'

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Thank u to all the readers for giving this book a chance. I know that many people love to read Anidita ff, but i thought to wrie something different. So thank you, for still giving it all ur love...🙏❤️

So..if u like it, SMASH that vote button nd BLAST the comment box.
Thank u

❤️Love & Peace❤️