Chapter 89: Do It Again.

Start from the beginning

      I brushed down my hair a little and kept repeating the phrase in my head as I opened the door. Niall stood on the other side wearing patterned pants with a white t-shirt tucked in. A black sweater covered his arms and his hands held a red rose.

      It took him a couple moments before he handed me the rose

      It took him a couple moments before he handed me the rose. "You look so beautiful, pet." 

      I felt my cheeks go red as I took the rose, "Come in." I smile, walking to the kitchen. He follows closely behind, watching me as I grab a vase and filling it with water. 

      "Are you ready to go?" He asks as I put the rose in the vase. 

      I nodded, "Yep." He stuck out his arm, ready for me to link it with his. 

      "Shall we go, then?" 

      I smiled, linking my arm with his, "Yeah, let's go." I grabbed my bag on the way out and locked the door behind him. Like a gentleman, Niall opened the car door for me, I don't know if this is on purpose or not, but he's going to make me red like a tomato after tonight. "Thanks." I smiled, getting into the car, placing my bag on the floor beside my feet. Niall jogged across the front and got into the car, turning it on, and buckling his seat belt. I followed his actions, "Where are we going first?" I asked, pursing my lips. 

      "For now, we'll drive around. Maybe to Downtown Disney if you're up for it." He smirked, beginning to drive out of the parking area. I felt my face light up light a child seeing the Christmas Tree. 

      "Really?" He nodded with a chuckle.

      During the drive to Anaheim, we blasted the songs on the radio, singing and dancing until we got to the parking of Downtown Disney. I was the first to get out of the car, making him laugh at my excitement. I grabbed my phone and put it into my pocket after making sure that it was on silent. Niall and I walked hand in hand to the entry of the shops. Niall and I avoided the people that recognized us and kept ourselves entertained as we entered the biggest shop, The World Of Disney. We walked in where millions of Disney merchandise sat on shelves and displays. I dragged Niall to the stuffed plushies where I admired the Stitch and Flounder plush. I made sure that my credit card was securely in my phone case before I continued to admire the merchandise. "Aren't you going to get something?" I asked, looking over at Niall.

      He shrugged, "What do you think I should get?" He asks. I placed a finger on my chin, looking around the store. 

     "Hm... Maybe a... A journal?" I looked over at him, who nodded. We walked to the journals and picked one that would be perfect for him. I held it up, the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse were the center of attention while the rest of the characters were surrounding them. Niall took it from my hands and admired it. "I love it." 

      "Do you really?" He nodded with a smile.

      "Yes. Are you going to get something else?" He asked, referring to the Flounder that was in my arms. 

      I looked around and shook my head, "No. My bank account isn't that big." I said. 

      He furrowed his eyebrows, "Who said you were paying?" 

      I sighed, "I did." 

      He shook his head, "No, no. I'm paying." 

      "No, Niall. I'm going to pay for my stuff." 

      He shook his head, "No you are not. I am." He dragged me to the cash register and took the plush from my hands. I pouted, looking at him as we waited in line. "Don't give me that face. You knew this was coming." He pointed out. I sighed, yes I did. He pecked my temple as we moved forward. 

      "Okay, what if I pay for your journal and you pay for my Flounder. It'll split even." I said, since I was the one who chose the journal, I should pay for it, and to make him happy, he can pay for my Flounder. He looked at the journal and still shook his head. I groaned, "I'm paying for the food then." 

      "Dessert." He says quickly. 

      "Fine."

      After paying for our things, we went back to the car. Niall put the bag with our belongings in the backseat and came to the front and started the car. "Alright, where are we going next?" I asked, buckling my seat belt. 

      He smirked, "Well, first, to get some food 'cause I'm hungry." I chuckled and he continued to tell me his plans. "We're gonna go to the beach." He smiled. I felt my jaw fall. 

      "Ni, the water's gonna be cold." I stated. 

      He shrugged, "I don't remember saying we were gonna be in the water."

      When we got our In-N-Out, Niall drove to the closest beach and parked. We got out and he brought a blanket, spreading it on the roof of the car. He helped me up, before getting up himself. We sat quietly, looking over at the water splashing against the shore and ate our food. "It's pretty." I smiled after swallowing a fry. 

      "Did you have fun tonight?" He asked. I giggled, looking over at him. 

      "Are you kidding? I loved every second of it." He smiled, "Even the part where you didn't let me pay." Niall laughed and took a bit from his burger. I looked up and stared at the stars. 

      "They're so bright." He comments, laying down on the blanket. I followed his actions and nodded. 

      "Did you know that blue stars are the hottest and red stars are the coolest?" I questioned, making shapes in my mind with the stars. I saw Niall shake his head from the corner of my eye. 

      "No, I didn't. But shouldn't it be the other way around?" 

      I only shrugged. "Dunno. I thought that too."

------

[Do It Again - R5]

------

A/N:

ugh, they're just TOO CUTE omg, my nemily heart ❤❤❤

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx