Chapter Twelve

Louis' P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that I was having my first kiss with Y/n, I knew that it was a sin to kiss the enemy, but I didn't care. Y/n was so beautiful and she was kind. When we pulled apart from that long and beautiful kiss, I didn't know what to say after that, so we just stared at each other and occasionally glanced away but quickly locked eyes again.

"Can I admit something to you?" she asked. "Yeah, what is it?" I asked. I had a small idea of what she was going to admit, but I wasn't completely sure. "Louis, I know that we've only started talking to each other for two days, but I have a small crush on you," she said blushing a slight red. I started to chuckle softly and I looked away for a second as I felt my cheeks turn a bright pink.

"I hope that I didn't scare you off or anything," Y/n said after I was silent for about a minute. "N-no, you didn't, I'm just s-shocked that's all," I stuttered locking eyes with Y/n once again. "I have a crush on you too," I admitted with a small smile on my face. My heartbeat slightly accelerated, and without a second thought, I grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled her into another kiss. "There is one thing that I am worried about, how are we going to maintain a forbidden romance?" Y/n asked when we pulled apart.

"If Romeo and Juliet can manage a forbidden romance, so can we," I answered. Y/n had paused the movie that was still playing, and we snuggled closer to me with her almost resting on my shoulder. "Do you think we will ever be together, without our parents fighting?" I asked staring down at the beautiful girl that sat next to me on the bed.

"I think so, but we have to come up with a plan. We need to show them that we can get along and learn to forgive," She answered. I didn't know how we were going to do it, but then suddenly, it hit me all at once. My drama teacher was going to be holding auditions for the Romeo and Juliet play, Mr. Robertson said that because the school disagreed with the ending of the play, he wrote a happier version of the ending.

"There is going to be auditions for the Romeo and Juliet play, if we can get the parts of Romeo and Juliet, we can show our parents that we can end the feud," I explained. A smile started to spread across Y/n's face, and I knew that she thought that would be a good idea. "That's good, but we have to act like we are disappointed about it if we get it, it will look suspicious if we don't," Y/n added.

She did have a point there, and soon we finalized our plan. All we could do was hope that we get the leads in the play when we audition.