Chapter Eleven

Y/n's P.O.V.

I stayed in my bed until I heard the front door lock behind my parents as they left for work. I waited a few minutes just to be sure that my parents had exited the driveway before I snuck out and climbed up to Louis' window. After about ten minutes, I got out of my bed and changed into a light blue t-shirt and a long pair of skinny jeans. The bags under my eyes were noticeable, but they were not a dark purple color.

I looked out the window and down at the driveway, and I saw that the driveway was empty. But, I didn't know if Louis's parents left their house yet, so I texted him to make sure that they were gone.

Y/n: My parents just left the house, have your parents and siblings left yet?

A few minutes later, I got a text notification, and I saw that it was a response from Louis.

Louis: Yep! My siblings just left, parents left a little while ago, it's safe to come over.

I smiled after reading that text, and I couldn't wait to see him again. I just hoped that there would not be anything awkward between us after I kissed him on the cheek. I opened the window, and I carefully walked across the roof and slid down the gutter. I had no idea if our neighbors were at work or home, so I just ran across the street and didn't stop until I reached the side of the house where Louis' room was.

As I carefully climbed up the gutter, I tried my best to not look down even though I wasn't that high up from the ground. When I finally reached the roof, I crawled over to one of the windows and I gently knocked on it. The knock caught Louis' attention, and I watched as he unlocked it and opened it, allowing me to enter his room.

"Hi, it's nice to see you again," I said when I had crawled underneath the open window. We lightly embraced each other and I started to shudder lightly when I felt Louis' body lightly press against mine. "So, what movie do you want to watch?" Louis asked when we pulled apart. "Do you want to watch Romeo and Juliet? I heard that we're going to be learning about it later in the school year," I asked.

Louis started to smile, and I could tell that he wanted to. "Of course," he answered. While Louis went into the kitchen and made us some popcorn, I went onto the laptop and found Romeo and Juliet. "Here you go, freshly popped popcorn as you requested, my lady," Louis said in high pitched accented.

I couldn't help but let out a small giggle as Louis sat next to me on his bed. Throughout the movie, I kept occasionally glancing at Louis, and I felt my heart start to beat faster and faster as the thought of kissing him again crossed my mind like a hundred shooting stars. We were approaching the scene where Romeo met Juliet for the first time, and without a second thought, I grabbed Louis' hand and slowly our fingers interlocked.

He looked over at me, his face turning into a slight pink. I gave him a small, bright smile and his cheeks changed a shade darker. "Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take," After Romeo said those words, Louis and I brought our heads slightly closer to each other, I made the occasional glance at his soft, pinkish lips.

A brief second later, I felt Louis' lips crash onto mine, and I quickly sank into the kiss. It didn't last long, but it was still passionate and beautiful. My heart started to pound faster and faster, and I felt Louis pull me into another kiss as the movie continued in the background.