Chapter Six

Y/n's P.O.V.

I had been waiting for this mysterious person for about an hour now, and I was worried that I was going to get a phone call from my parents asking me why I was still at Avi's. Even though, that was a lie. Maybe I got stood up, I thought to myself. I grabbed my backpack and I was about to go home. But then, I heard the sound of leaves crunching under someone's feet. I looked back over and I saw the shadow of what appeared to be a teenage boy.

When the figure came into view, I recognized the figure immediately, it was Louis. "Louis?" I asked my heart pounding inside my chest. He had tricked me, and now I had started to grow worry that he was going to do something bad to me, I tried to run away, but I felt Louis take my hand. "No, no, I'm not here to hurt you," he said. I looked back at over at him, and I quickly glanced into his brown eyes. "Your the one who sent me the note?" I asked. He nodded, and a small smile formed across his face.

Even though he seemed like a kind person on the outside, I had no idea if he was the same on the inside. "I don't know if I should trust you, Louis," I said slowly backing away from him just in case he tried to attack me. "I understand that, but I just want to talk to you, just a simple conversation between two teens," he said.

Even though he said it was going to be a normal conversation, but instead, it would be a conversation between two rivals. "I don't understand why you wanted to meet me out here, instead of a coffee shop," I said sitting down against a nearby tree. Louis sat down in front of me, and he placed his bag on the ground next to him. "Look, our families have been in a feud for a decade now, and I'm getting tired of not being able to get to know you better," He said.

"But, we can't, there's no way our families will allow it," I said. As much as I wanted to get know Louis better, I didn't want us to get caught. "Look, we can meet up with each other at night when everyone is asleep, we can go where ever you want to go," Louis explained. After that, I started to feel slightly better. "Okay, let's do it," I sighed. Louis started to smile and we shook hands and I looked back at my phone, It was almost 5:00.

"Crap, I gotta get home before my parents call the cops," I said. Louis' eyes grew wide and he looked at his phone too. "Yeah, can I text you?" he asked. I quickly gave him my number and he put my name under a fake one. "Okay talk to you tonight," I said as I walked out of the park. When I left, I quickly ran back to my house hoping that my parents wouldn't question where I was.