Chapter 18. William

Start from the beginning

"What's going on?" she murmurs in my ear.

"Can I go there?" I ask unsure.

I swear it's like I've never done this before, or like I'm a fourteen years old kid seeing boobs for the first time. She nods as a playful smirk appears on her lips and she takes my wrist.

"Tell me, where do you want your hand to be?" she asks seductively which makes me forget how to speak.

I groan loudly as she places my hand directly on her breast and starts kissing my neck. She knows what she's doing and she also knows it's working because she presses herself against my hard-on and slowly grinds on it.

"Fuck," I say in a husky voice.

Everything is perfect until I hear the door open and then it's complete silence. Both Isa and I freeze, waiting for something to happen.

"Nick!!! They are having sex in your bed," Aubrey yells before running away.

"Oh shit!" Isa exclaims and jumps off of me.

I internally curse as I'm left sexually frustrated.

"Please come back," I pout.

Isa shakes her head side-to-side as she puts on a pair of pajama pants.

"No way, they know exactly what we were up to," she blurts out.

"Wait... so you would have actually let it go all the way?" I smirk.

Her eyes widen as she realizes what she just implied and she hides her face with her hands. I get up from the bed and walk towards her. I take her hands off her face and smile down at her.

"I don't know..." she whispers.

I kiss her on her forehead before putting my pants back on.

"I'm only teasing you... I mean we are just friends, and friends don't do these things," I tell her.

I see a flash of pain in her eyes as she looks at me.

"Right... friends," she laughs bitterly.

"Well... maybe more than friends," I correct myself. "I don't exactly know what to call this... I never really had to do this before; labeling my relationships," I explain.

She nods understandingly.

"We don't have to label anything until you feel ready," she says softly.

She hugs me quickly before disappearing into her bathroom. I take it as a hint and I leave to go into my room. Without even having to think it through I take my unpacked suitcase and bring it back into Isa's room before getting dressed. Isa gets out of the bathroom at the same time I put my suitcase next to hers.

"I don't want to sleep alone tonight," I tell her.

"I guess it's our room now," she grins.

We head downstairs to be greeted by two pairs of eyes. Nick and Aubrey are both looking at us with wide grins and I can see a devilish sparkle in their eyes.

"Look who decided to finally grant us with their presence," Aubrey smiles mischievously.

"I think it's our horn-dogs of friends," Nick plays along.

"Well, I for sure recognize them," Aubrey answers back.

"But weren't they just friends?" Nick smirks looking straight at me.

"I seem to recall a definition along those lines," Aubrey says as she walks towards us.

"Enough!" Isa shouts. "You two are unbelievably perfect for each other; both annoying as hell," she glares at them playfully.

"Why don't you girls go relax? Nick and I will make breakfast," I change the subject.

"Wait what?" Nick says but I send him a glare. "Oh yeah, we'll make breakfast," he gives in.

They both leave the kitchen and we are left alone. I walk towards Nick and sigh.

"I'm in trouble," I let out.

"Indeed," he laughs.

"You don't understand, I told her personal things yesterday when I was drunk... I cried in her arms man," I groan.

"Shit... never saw you get so personal with anyone," he admits.

"I know! Do you want to know something even scarier? This morning, after Aubrey came and interrupted what we were doing, I went to my room and brought my belongings into Isa's room without even thinking about, as if it was just normal for us to share a room from now on," I grunt.

"I'm happy for you Will, if she can make you open up she's a freaking magician," he chuckles.

"I'm freaked out," I breathe out.

"I know how scary you find these things, and how you are deeply scared and hurt, but promise me you'll give it a try?" he asks me hopefully.

"I'll try..." I trail off.

"Good," he smiles and gives me a bro hug.

"One more thing, I'm coming with you guys for Christmas in Isa and Aubrey's families," I say.

"Oh shit, you really are committing," he smiles.

"Don't say that word around me; you'll make me freak out even more," I whisper.

We start makingbreakfast and I can hear Isa's voice coming from the living room. She's talkingin hushed tones with Aubrey which leads me to think she's talking about whathappened between us. A smile forms on my face as I picture her twinkling eyesand stunning smile. I'm in too deep, and I'm scared to death.