Chapter 18. William

Here's a new chapter, enjoy :)

*************************

She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. I'm holding her in my arms tightly as the sunlight hits her skin gently. Her eyes are shut and her lips slightly apart. I kiss her forehead lightly and I keep on taking in her sight, her every feature. Suddenly she opens her eyes and looks at me in surprise.

"You look surprised to see me," I whisper.

She looks at me, and around the room, and back at me again. Her eyes are scanning my face and a small smile appears on her beautiful lips.

"I thought you wouldn't be here when I'd wake up," she admits.

It hurts me to know she thinks that way of me, but at the same time I know she's right. I told her things last night that I had never planned on telling her. I showed her just how vulnerable I am; just how broken I am. Truth being, when I woke up my first instinct was to run back to my room, but then I looked at her and the feelings that I felt from last night's kiss came rushing back into my mind and suddenly I couldn't leave.

"I wanted to, for a second," I say. "But then everything from last night came back to my mind and I didn't want to be the stupid guy who always run away and apologizes... I wanted to be the guy who stays," I whisper.

The wildest smile ever appears on her lips and she pushes her body even closer to mine as she snuggles into my chest. I wrap my arms tighter around her small frame.

"I don't need you to talk about last night, but I was wondering if you had anyone to spend Christmas with..." she trails off unsurely.

"I don't, except for a party with Nick's family for New year's eve."

She looks up at me and kisses my cheek.

"Nick is coming with Aubrey and me to spend Christmas with our families before Aubrey and him go back to his town for the party you're talking about with his family. You're welcome to our families' celebrations," she suggests.

A sudden burst of happiness and warmth make his way to my heart and I smile widely.

"I would like to be there, but only if you come along with us to Nick's town. I'll be there, and from what you're telling me, Aubrey will be there too, so if you come along I won't be a third wheel," I answer her.

"You basically just want me to come so I save you from them and their flirtiest ways," she laughs.

"For that, but mainly for this," I whisper as I kiss her.

She seems surprised by my action because she doesn't kiss me back. I look at her quizzically, but she's still in shock.

"I-I'm sorry," I stutter.

"Don't be, I just wasn't expecting you to kiss me," she says.

"Now that you are expecting me to kiss you, can we try again?" I smirk.

"I'd like to," she whispers.

And before she can say another word my lips are on hers, and my whole body is filled with pure happiness. Kissing her makes me feel so peaceful. I place my hand on her hips, and I make sure to kiss her gently and softly. I'm about to stop kissing her when she deepens the kiss and places my hand on her legs. They are bare, and warm, and her skin feels like silk. There is no place for peacefulness now as my whole body reacts to hers. She stops kissing me for a second, trying to catch her breath, but then she gets on me, straddling me, and she's kissing me again. My hands start to touch her everywhere, I'm unable to control them as they make their way under her shirt. Her hands are playing with the waistband of my boxer, and I can feel myself getting really turned on. My hands are right under her breast and I realize she's not wearing a bra. I stop moving my hands, unsure of what she wants.