CALL HER ( 전화를 해 )

" Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and will come forth later in uglier ways. "

-Sigmund Freud

A few days had passed since Jung Hoseok has asked Sora on a date. The young woman was still pondering about her feelings for her childhood friend and her duty as Yoongi's owner. What Sora didn't know was that in the middle of her reflection, Song Hyejin had found a way to come in contact with Yoongi.

Indeed, one day, in the middle of his shift, the wolf hybrid met a peculiar customer. As he was serving him a cup of coffee, the man carefully slid on the table a piece of paper and left the coffee shop. Perplexed, Yoongi took the piece of paper and unfolded it to read the content inside. A phone number was written along the line, I will be waiting for you, N°4735.

Shocked, Yoongi immediately ran toward the shop's entrance to look for the man and looked around the street for him. He tried to use his sense of smell, but strangely, his scent was gone.

Suddenly, the FPH officer that was supposed to keep an eye on the hybrid walked toward him, asking him if he was okay. Upset, the wolf hybrid asked the man if he had seen the strange guy in a hood walking out of the coffee shop. The man quickly replied that he saw him getting in a car and left.

" Why? Is something wrong with that man? "

Yoongi deliberated before he replied, " ...No, he gave me less than he was supposed to. Well, that's fine, I guess. I'm going back inside. "

As the FPH officer watched the young male walking back into the shop, his dark eyes turned toward the road as he replayed the scene of the man in question leaving the shop.

" It looks more than just paying a few pennies less... "

At the end of his shift, Yoongi was accompanied back home like usual, and as he noticed that Sora wasn't home yet, he immediately walked up the stairs to go to his room. The young male let his back hit the bed as he breathed out. He then tugged his hand in his pocket and took out the folded piece of paper that the stranger had given to him.

" I will be waiting for you, N°4735, huh? "

It was quite obvious who had prepared this. The young man sat back and caught a glimpse of his phone sticking ut from the pocket of his denim jacket. A part of him wanted to report this to the FPH agent parked outside his house, while the other wanted to taunt the devil.

After quick thinking, he dialed the number and waited for someone to take his call. It didn't take long before a familiar voice echoed from the other end of the line.

" What are you playing? "

" My, is that really the first thing you have to say to me after all this time? "

Yoongi sighed, " You know I could report you for even trying to contact me, right? "

" Then why aren't you doing it? "

" I'm simply curious to know why you are trying so hard... but it seems that this conversation will go nowhere. " As he was about to hang up, the woman quickly stopped him.

" Why did you leave? "

Sensing the confidence in her voice dropping, Yoongi put back his phone next to his ear and replied, " ... Do you really not know? "

" How can I know?! You suddenly left without saying anything. What? Were you sick of this life? You had all the clothes and food you wanted. You were happy! "