How I wished Valerie was here, She was the only person I had gotten to know more and the person I happen to love the same things with. Such as sweets, clothing, and our favorite class which is Literary Arts while I was there.

Madelyn and Valerie were very alike. It's just that I haven't told Madelyn about Valerie and she'll sure be disappointed since she didn't knew about her.

Just seconds after, I cleared my thoughts and I was astonished on what just happened. Slowly but magnificently, a ship rose out of the water. An enormous one.

Everyone seemed to be excited on their arrival but I decided to head off to the back of the group and watched the delighted students.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked.

"Yes Harry, I just did not expect seeing my old school show up here, when I thought I would finally and forget about them and the events that happened while I was there." I replied with a faint smile.

"Oh I understand, Would you like me to keep you company?" He asked.

"No, I'm okay Harry." I replied while giving him a reassuring smile.

"Okay then, I'll be off now."

"Thank you, Harry"

He smiled and gave me a soft embrace.

The extravagant transportations were out of our sight and the rest of the students started to head to the Great Hall for the start of the term feast. Madelyn approached me and we decided to be at then end of the group so no students from Beauxbatons would notice me, somehow.

"Are you nervous, Amoura?" Madelyn asked as we were heading to the Slytherin table packed with chattering students.

"Well, theres no point in getting agitated, so hopefully not." I faltered as I was thinking unsurely of what happens next.

***

"Please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic!"

I was annoyed when Dumbledore announced that they were here. Light and fanciful music begins and a woman in diaphanous gown strides. Madame Maxine.

"Blimey. That woman is literally 10 feet tall!" Adrian exclaimed and we all chuckled.

Then, one by one, a procession of stunningly beautiful yet with the worst attitude in my opinion, enters in a graceful synchronization.

I noticed while taking a glance at them, "Valerie?" I mouthed. It was indeed Valerie! She was in the middle of the line and smiled at me.

Fleur Delacour with her 8 year old sister, Gabriella, vaulting side by side in the center.

As they step away, they headed to the Ravenclaw Table. Well, we all expected that.

Moments after, The proud sons of Durmstrang enters, with their headmaster, Igor Karkakroff and the boys wearing Dark fur cloaks with a pair of sleek black panthers.

They spit dazzling comets of fire into the air and I was amazed. Only to see Viktor Krum at the end of the line.

As expected, they sat at the Slytherin Table.