☆Cairo

You groaned, Jotaro has been poking your arm for a while now.
"Jotaro, it hurts. Stop," you groaned.
He thankfully stopped, though he still held your arm.
"(Y/n), please. Just a peck."
"No, not today you thot," you pushed his face away.
"You said you'll give me more affection than yesterday."
"Jotaro, I didn't say that I'll give you kisses."
"I want some tho."
"Jotaro, I'm not giving you kisses."
"Why?"
"I don't like it, okay?"
"Okay," he said and turned his back to you. You sweat dropped, he was certainly upset. You sighed, he wasn't gonna be nice for the next few hours.
"Seriously, grow up already. You're 17, no need to get upset with such a small thing," you said as you poked his back.
"I'm not upset. Plus, you're the one that should grow up. I'm already mature."
"Yeah, sure."
"I just.. wanted to be romantic for once," he whimpered.
"Jotaro, are you.. crying?"
"I'm not, damn you. And fuck off already, I don't need you anyways."
You rolled your eyes, he was most definitely crying the hell out.
"You know, you're really a big baby, Jotaro," you turned him to face you.
"Shut up."
"Are you actually crying Jotaro? Are you crying because I didn't give you a kiss?" you snickered, he had tears welled up at the corner of his eyes.
"I'm not damn you. Stop making me look like a kid," he pushed your hands away from his cheeks.
"You sure are a baby. Come here let me give you a hug," you reached for Jotaro's uniform. He didn't even struggle, instead he hugged you even before you could pull him. You sighed and patted his back, he whimpered in your arms. You sweat dropped he was acting too emotionally these days. It was great seeing hime come back to the old days but it was getting harder to calm him down.
"Ah, look at you two lovebirds. I should've gave Jotaro better advice if it was you he was asking about," Polnareff said as he sat down on the front seat.
"What did Jotaro ask you?" you looked at him, Jotaro was grumbling about something.
"He asked me how to flirt. Well, turns out it worked well."
"Polnareff, he's being a literal baby. Did you tell him to do this?"
"I just told him to be more emotional if he wants someone to notice his emotions."
"Oh my gosh, seriously?"
"Well he's in your arms, that's a one plus for Jotaro."
"I'm trying to comfort him. He's being a... Jotaro stop touching me. I can smack you right now."
"I know you won't (Y/n) but I'll stop since you don't like it," Jotaro said with his voice full of pride.
"I will literally kick you in the balls if you talk or act like that again."
"(Y/n), don't be too harsh on him. He's still learning," Polnareff snickered.
"You too, Polnareff. Don't teach him stupid things."
"Jeez, scary."
You sighed, the annoyingness was making you lose too much energy. You slowly letted Jotaro go, he was thankfully alright, not sad nor happy just the casual scowl he had. You took his hat away and ruffled his hair. You brushed his hair back, and putted his hat back on him.
"That's how you wear a hat. Seriously, your hair is covering your face. Plus, this looks much cleaner."
He leaned closer to you, you scowled and pushed his face away.
"I'm gonna take a nap, don't think about waking me up you two. Polnareff, I swear if you teach Jotaro any more silly things I will kick you."
"Alright, alright. I get it (Y/n), don't worry, I'll take care of Jotaro from now on."
You sighed and closed your eyes. It didn't take you long to fall asleep.

Jotaro waved his hand in front of your face, checking if you were awake.
"Is (Y/n) asleep?" Polnareff asked.
Jotaro hummed as a response. He took the hat off and ruffled his hair back to the normal messy hair he had.
"Jotaro, I never thought you'll make your moves so fast. Already kissing and hugging? I doubt that you two will fuck in just a few days," Polnareff snickered,
"I don't think (Y/n) likes me as much as I do. I don't want to force things," he said as he took his hat on.
"Jotaro, seriously, who would not fall for you? I doubt that almost everyone will rush over if you said you wanted to marry anyone."
"(Y/n) takes me as a friend. (She/He/They) think we're not a grown up already. We're still kids to (her/him/them)."
"Jeez, how old do we have to be if we want to be a grown up then?"
"Probably when we act more mature."
"And why's that?"
"Well, I think (Y/n) takes Kakyoin as a teen. Not a kid. So if we want to be a grown up in (Y/n)'s perspective, we gotta act more mature than Kakyoin."
"So like Avdol?"
"Probably."
"Good luck Jotaro, it's gonna be really hard."
"I know..."