☆Car Problems

The sun was up high. You finally woke up, still leaning to Jotaro. Kakyoin was chatting with Jotaro, of course, Jotaro didn't seem to enjoy it. Mr. Joestar was checking the map and Polnareff was driving. You rubbed your eyes, and sat back up.
"Morning (Y/n)-san," Kakyoin said he gave you a smile
"Morning Nori," you yawned.
"おはよう(ohayō) (Y/n)," Jotaro said. He didn't even manage to look at you.
"おはよう Jotaro," you said giving him an elbow on his arm.
"Hey, Mr. Joestar, where are we?" you asked ignoring the death glare Jotaro was giving you.
"Hmm? I don't actually know where..."
Jotaro pulled your hair as a revenge, it made you yelp in pain.
"Seriously Jotaro?!"
"Be grateful that I didn't punch you."
"You..."
"Guys calm down, we're in a car."
"But he's being a dick, Nori."
"Jojo.. please stop."
"No," Jotaro said as he pulled your hair again.
"You fucking-."
"(Y/n)-san calm down," Kakyoin said as he wrapped his arm around your waist. It made you stop, your face got all red. You were frozen.
"Oi, (Y/n) something wrong?"
"(Y/n)-san you alright?!" Kakyoin letted you go and turned you around to face him.
"Oh my God.. (Y/n)-san your face is red. Did you catch a cold?!"
"Oi! Let go of (her/him/them)!"
"But Jotaro-."
"I don't care. Let go of (Y/n)."
You covered your face with your hands, you looked down.
"N- Nori.. please let me go.."
Kakyoin sighed and letted you go. Your face was still burning, suddenly Jotaro pulled you to himself. You fell on him, you looked up at him to see Jotaro looking at Kakyoin with angry eyes. Kakyoin looked away from Jotaro, he was definitely nervous of Jotaro.
"Jotaro, you're squeezing me," you whimpered.
"I don't care."
"Hah?! Let me go you jerk!!" you squirmed, he held you tighter every second. You eventually stopped trying and letted him to hug you like a doll. Kakyoin tried to help you, which ended up Jotaro yelling at him. Mr. Joestar was chucking in the front, Polnareff kept on asking what was going on. It was total chaos.

"The road's starting to narrow," Polnareff said, making you all to look at the road. A red car was in front of the car you guys were in. The red car sent dust towards your group, the dust entered the car, thankfully Jotaro covered your nose and mouth with his hand. "What's the hold up? Move it! I'm just gonna pass it," Polnareff said as he used the side to pass the red car. He sent pebbles to the red car. You could hear the car getting scratched.
"Polnareff that was reckless!" Kakyoin said.
"Four-wheel drive is great!"
"Hey, did we just fling pebbles at that car?" Mr. Joestar asked, turning to check the back.
"We don't need any trouble or accidents right now. I'm wanted because of what happened in Varanasi, you know. I'd like to get across the boarder safely," Mr. Joestar said still looking at the back.
"What did you do in Varanasi, Mr. Joestar?!" you asked.
"I um..." Mr. Joestar was cut off by Polnareff stopping the car suddenly.
"What's the matter Polnareff? I just told you I don't need accidents!"
"I- it's not that, look! There's someone in the way!" Polnareff pointed to someone.
It was a hitchhiker, but they looked somewhat similar. "Anne! It must be Anne!" you said.
"Good grief," Jotaro said.
"Yo. We met again! Can I ride with you?" Anne asked, taking her hat off.
You drew the window down and leaned over to it, "Hop on!" you yelled. Jotaro was now getting squished by you, you gave him a victorious smirk.
"Oi! Do you know how dangerous it is to poke your head out?!" Jotaro yelled as he pulled you back, it made you lean to Kakyoin. You stuck your tongue out at him, he just tsked and opened the door for Anne.

Anne sat on your lap, talking about little things.
"I mean I'm a girl. Soon I'll wear a bra and do my nails for the boys. I'd look pathetic wandering around the world when I'm that age. This is the only chance I'll get. To be able to run away and see the world. Don't you think so? I mean, I feel bad for lying about going to see my dad in Singapore, but let's just forget that," Anne said.

A beeping sound from behind stopped Anne from continuing. Jotaro looked back to see the same red car again.
"It's the car we passed earlier. They appear to be in a hurry," Jotaro said, looking behind.
"Let them pass," Mr. Joestar said.
"Yeah," Polnareff pulled the window down and signed them to pass.
It flew dust towards you guys again. You guys all coughed, that red car was starting to become annoying.
"What is he doing?! I letted you pass, so hurry up and go," Polnareff said, he kept turning the steering wheel to pass the car.
"Maybe they're mad because you were so reckless earlier," Kakyoin said, leaning to the front.
"Did you see the driver's face?" Jotaro asked.
"No... maybe because of all the dust on the window, but I couldn't see them."
"It could be.."
"Urgh.. another Stand?" you whispered to Jotaro.
"Probably," he answered.
"Be careful Polnareff," Mr. Joestar said.
The window opened, an arm came out and signaled to pass.
"Now, he's telling me to pass! Looks like it remembered how shitty his car is. You should've just stayed behind me in the first place, dumbass," Polanreff passed the car.
Suddenly a truck came out of nowhere it was about to hit the front of the car.
"A truck?! That's impossible!" Polanreff yelled.
You covered Anne, before the car crashed. Jotaro barely used his Stand to save the team. The car flew and landed on the ground, it was a very bumpy ride. "T-that was close!"
The truck as well as the team's car's front was destroyed. You all sighed in relief. "If it weren't for Star Platinum's power, we would've been crashed," Polnareff said looking around.
"Where's the car? Where is it?!" Mr. Joestar asked, looking around.
"Looks like it took off. Do you think that car's driver might be one of the Stand users that are after us? Or do you think it's just some random asshole?" Jotaro asked, he looked over to you, trying to check if you were injured.
"Of course it's someone who is after us! We were almost killed!" Polnareff said.
"But there hasn't been anything like a Stand attack yet," Kakyoin said.
"Anyway, all we can do is be careful as we head for the boarder. If someone comes after us again, we'll just take them down, no matter who they are," Mr. Joestar said.
"Sure!" Polnareff said.
"What should we do about that truck? Star Platinum punched it, so it's pretty messed up," Kakyoin pointed the truck.
"Just pretend you never saw it," Jotaro said, tilting his hat.
"So cool... I'm gonna go crazy..." Anne talked to herself.
You smacked the back of Jotaro's head.
"Are you crazy?! What if there is someone in it!" you yelled at him.
"(Y/n).. Jotaro's right this time. Let's just go," Kakyoin said placing a hand on your shoulder.
"Fine... okay.." you sighed.
Jotaro looked down at you and took Kakyoin's hand away, Kakyoin looked at you and Jotaro with questioning eyes.
"What?" Jotaro growled, still holding Kakyoin's wrist.
"Nothing. Please let me go Jojo," Kakyoin said, trying to stay calm.
Jotaro rashly letted go of Kakyoin's wrist, Kakyoin rubbed his wrist for a moment. Polnareff started the car, thankfully it worked after the damage.
"Jotaro, stop being so mean!" you said, elbowing Jotaro. He just tsked and looked away.
"He's so cool!" Anne shouted to you, she was cupping her cheeks with her hands.
"Anne, he's not cool. He's a dick," you said, crossing your arms.
"Aww, but he's so cool," Anne continued babbling about Jotaro to you. Of course Jotaro heard it too.
"Well, he was a gentleman if you ask me," you said.
Jotaro looked at you with surprised eyes
"Really?! He is?" Anne asked.
"Not now.. but in the past.."
"Oi, (Y/n) shut up. You're damn loud," Jotaro said.
"Hah?!" you looked over to see Jotaro, covering his face with his hat.
"Seriously? All of a sudden?" you yelled.
"You're damn annoying," he replied.
"(Y/n)-san calm down," Kakyoin said, placing his hand on your shoulder.
"Don't," Jotaro said, taking Kakyoin's hand away from you.
"What's up with you today?" you asked Jotaro, he was acting up today.
He didn't answer, he just looked away. Anne looked at you and back at Jotaro. Then she made an evil smirk.
"Hey (Y/n), give Jotaro a hug," Anne whispered to you.
"Wha-... no way I'm giving him a hug!" you screeched.
"C'mon give him one. Anyways it's not like giving him a kiss," Anne said, making a kissy face.
You sighed, "Anne. I'm not gonna give him a hug. He's not gonna like it."
"Seriously? Just give him one. It's not like he's gonna punch you for it," Anne said, her words caught Kakyoin and Jotaro's attention.
"Wha... who are you telling (Y/n)-san to hug?"
"Hmm? Um.. it's a secret."
Jotaro sighed, "(Y/n)'ll never hug someone. (She's/He's/They're) an ass."
"Hey! Fine! I'll give the person a hug then!" your anger took the best of you.
"Really? You're actually gonna hug him?" Anne asked.
"Sure. Why not."
"W-who are you talking about Anne?" Kakyoin asked.
"You'll figure it out soon."