Chapter 2 - A Matter of Mikaelson's

Warnings: I do not own the rights to the television series "The Originals", "Vampire Diaries", or "Legacies" and do not own any of the characters within the TVD universe, I am making no profit from this and have no intention for this fanfiction series except for readers to enjoy.
15+ Mild to Strong Violence, Strong Language, Witchcraft, sexual scenes, and sexual references.
F/F, F/M, M/M, Other.

Rebekah never thought it possible that she would get one let alone three of the Black family witches to agree to helping her bring back her bothers but just because they had agreed did not mean it was definite that Klaus and Elijah would return fr...

Rebekah never thought it possible that she would get one let alone three of the Black family witches to agree to helping her bring back her bothers but just because they had agreed did not mean it was definite that Klaus and Elijah would return from the grave and for that reason the original female vampire decided to continue to keep her plans a secret to her sister Freya, her brother Kol and her niece Hope, not wanting to disappoint them if her mission came to nothing.
"What the bloody hell do you think you are doing in my brother's room?" Rebekah asked as she stormed into Klaus' bedroom within the compound, frustrated to see Kayne stood there clearly snooping.
"Oh, so you want my sisters and I to go all out for you and yet we cannot enter the kingdom." Kayne snapped at her, as he turned around to face the original vampire. "Do not get your knickers in a twist Rebekah I was just curious to see the infamous abattoir while I was here in New Orleans."
"You never did tell me why you were so quick to say yes, I mean Rose has no doubt got something horrendous planned for me but you I cannot quite figure out." Rebekah replied to him. "I would figure you for being the last person to want to see either of my brothers alive again."
"Careful now Rebekah you are starting to act like you are not happy for our help." Kayne warned her sarcastically. "You underestimate my hatred towards Niklaus or even Elijah, trust me I have far worse enemies than either of them, I am merely here because an old friend asked me..."
"You always have an ulterior motive, Bella's the one with the heart, you are the one with the mind and Rose well I do not how to refer to her other than batshit crazy!" Rebekah responded, making her distrust towards the witch noticeably clear.
"Rebekah life is a never-ending cycle of heartache and betrayal if I bothered to keep count then I would be a truly miserable individual and I would rather use my time more productively than that." Kayne admitted to her sincerely. "I am here because you asked and to be honest you are not the only sibling looking to reunite their family."
"How did you and yours wind u so estranged?" Rebekah wondered, as she began to believe the sincerity of Kayne's words.
"I guess when you come as a four-part deal and are cut down to three it is not something anyone can just get over, nor forgive the guilty party." Kayne revealed to her, opening to his friend for the first time in centuries. "There are not many things I love on this earth, but family is and always will remain my biggest heartache."
Rebekah knew the loss of Magnus effected Bella and Kayne deeply and even believed it effected Rose somewhat but she never knew how his absence among the siblings had come to light, always assuming it must have been death, not knowing it was something far more complicated than that.

"So, you are really down for digging up two Mikaelson men even though you know one of them was the reason you and Rebekah never lasted longer than five minutes?" Rose frankly asked her sister Bella, as the two sister witches walked through the streets of New Orleans, within the French Quarter area. "I know you are a glutton for punishment but still chasing after the girl who got away centuries ago is pathetic even for you!"
"And why must I ask are you quick to help considering you loathed the both of them?" Bella questioned her younger sister, eager to deflect her feelings for the original female vampire.
"I have my reasons and they are not something as trivial as love I can assure you of that, no love is a lesser emotion the kind you and our dear brother just revel yourselves in instead of focusing on what really matters." Rose replied, making it clear she did not approve nor accept the weakness of being in love with someone.
"What possible power could you be..." Bella began to ask, before realizing the answer for herself. "You want the hollow's power for yourself?"
"That kind of power divided by one would drive me even crazier than people assume I am so no not for myself." Rose informed her sister, as the two continued their walk through the French Quarter. "However, divided by three and added to the power said three witches already have...now that would make for a rather powerful combo do you not think?"
"The kind of power that the hollow possesses comes from great darkness." Bella warned her youngest sibling. "We cannot just invite it into us and hope for the best."
"Oh please sister, we come from the darkest of all magics everyday we are alive it is because of that darkness, the hollow would just be extra power to the package and who knows could even prevent us from ever having to worry about aging." Rose corrected her oldest sibling, noticing Bella's intrigue begin to rise as she spoke. "I for one am sick of sleeping all the darn time, Kayne's life force sucking thing is all kinds of weird and you must be running out of oils and ointments to keep that face looking tight."
"We have all lived very long lives we do not need to sell our souls to live forever!" Bella responded, not wanting to let on just how much she was genuinely considering Rose's proposition.
"We sold our souls along time ago Annabella now is the time to make it worthwhile." Rose said, knowing her words were convincing her sister. "Besides my plan still involves giving your beloved Rebekah what she wants so what is the big deal?"
Bella could not think of anything more dangerous than giving her younger siblings even more power for them to creates all kinds of chaos with but at the same time the eldest Black sibling was just as power hungry as the others and after all if she was doing Rebekah the biggest of favors she too began to think like her sister Rose, that it was only fair the three witches got something in return.