The Plan Forms

*****Heyllo my pplz! Can someone make me a cover? Itll be much appreciated. Ive decided to put 1 MLIA story per chapter. Well onto the story.*****

~~~~Ivy's POV~~~~~

When we pulled up to school I couldn't help but frowna little. When i looked at Sophie I wasn't surprised to see her staring at me. "What?" I asked putting my best 'happy-face' on. Her look told me she wasn't buying it. I shook my head 'She doesn't deserve to be dragged in' I kept repeating in my head. I walked to the bathroom to prepare for them to attack.

~~~~Sophie's POV~~~~

We headed to the group or as everyone calls us 'the freaks'. But who really cares what everyone thinks? I saw Ivy head for the bathroom. I remember one time passing a bathroom to find her crying in it.

%%%FLASHBACK!!%%%

I was walking to history when I heard sobbing coming from the girlsbathroom being the curious person I am I went inside. I looked under each stall then stopped in my tracks after seeing the familiar Black converses. I put my ear up to the door. "Nobody loves me." Is all I heard her say as I heard a slow drip drip drip sound. Scared I pushed the door open. Once it opened I stared into the tear-streaked face of my best friend. She looked at me in horror I grabbed her and let her cry into me. Shh Shh Its okay I murmured. I looked down at her wrist and saw a small delicate cut. "Why?" Is all she said. After a few more minutes she stopped crying and fixed her makeup. Walking to class I made a pact to never leave her side no matter what.

^^^^^^PRESENT!!!^^^^^^

We havent spoken about it since then. Every time I tried she walked away. So I decided to tell the rest and confront her.

~~~~Camrons POV~~~~

I walked over to my awesome boyfriend Conner. We are known as the 'bad ass couple' it's pretty cool. He kissed me then before I knew it we were having a hot make-out session. I pulled away when I noticed Sophie coming over. "Yo gurl! Were be Ivy?" I asked Ivy almost always carpooled with Sophie. Sophie looked at me like I was crazy. It took me a sec to remember when Ivy gets to school she goes to the bathroom. "Oh." Is all I said.

Sophie looked at me I was about to ask what was wrong nut she stopped me. "when the boys get here" Is all she said looking at her phone. I shrugged getting my Ipod out and singing along to Taylor Swift. What? Im a baddass who likes Taylor Swift. Sue me.

~~~Noah's POV~~~

I pulled up to school and headed towards Cammy Conner and Sophie. When I was next to them I saw Sophies worried face. But I noticed Cammy was oblivious jamming to her Ipod. "Soph? Whats wrong?" I asked but she just shook her head. Its probaly a visit from 'Aunt Flo' If ya know what I mean. I looked around for Steven but I couldn't see him. Probaly Late like always. I thought to myself. I pulled out my Mp3 player and listened to Michael Jackson.(A/N May he Rest In Peace)

~~~~Steven POV~~~

Yes! Im not late for once! I thought over and over again pulling into the schools parking lot. I looked around for the rest of the group when I spotted them I started running over to them. "Yo guys! I said walking up behind Camron. I must have startled her cause next thing I know Im face down in a mound of dirt with my cheek burning.

 "Oopsy" Is all I heard as I was lifted up. "And that kiddy's is why ou dont sneak up on me." Camron said smiling. I looked at her frowning "does anyone a have a mirror?" I asked wanting to see the damage she'd done. Camron handed me a small mirro I saw it was just a little red. I handed her the mirror watching Conner laughing up a storm. "Listen guys." Sophie said gaining all of ours attention.

~~~~Sophie POV~~~

"Listen guys" I said gaining everyones attention. "Ivy is in need of help." I told them everything I knew eve the bathroom inncedent. They all listened quietly. "And that is why we need to find out what's up with her." I concluded. With that we made a plan.

~~Ivy's POV~~~

I walked in the bathroom when I got there I saw the three Bimbo twins. "Oh look it's the Emo freak." Bimbo one said. Is that supposed to offend me?

"Hey Bimbo one two and three/ Until you have lived my life dont judge me. Because you have no idea what goes on in my life." I said walking to the mirror to fix my make-up. I watched them in the mirror. They looked at me carefully before walking out. Once my make up was fixed and all my bruises were securely hidden I walked towards Math.

*****Hey yall heres the MLIA story i promised

Last night, my younger cousin lost her first tooth. I told her to put it under her pillow and the tooth fairy would give her money. My uncle, the 'Tooth Fairy,' who was quite tipsy at the time, slipped my cousin a $100 bill, thinking it was a $1 bill. He had to take her to Chuck E. Cheese to get her to give him the hundred back. Smart kid. By the way. He left the tooth. MLIA

Well thats that. Now Ive gotta make it look like ive been sleeping all night instead of writing Good Night/Morning. Love yall yall keep me going....****