Wizardo! :D

******HAHAHA I'm in a laughing fit right now XD lolz okay now on with the show!********

~~~~Ivy's POV~~~~

We follow Kuzco outside into a limo holy crap a limo!? What's up with that!? Kuzco gets in followed by Steven and me. "You know where to Jim." Kuzco shouts to the driver. I look at Steven but he's looking straight ahead. I sigh 'He's gay. So he could never love you.' I keep telling myself.

"Where are you taking us?" Steven asks looking at his adoptive little brother.

Kuzco smirks. "Home." Is all he said "But first we have to pick up Conner, Camron, Noah and Sophie" What does he mean 'home'?

"What do you mean 'home'?" I ask staring at the little twerp. He just keeps smirking which makes anger flare up inside me. My hand was inches from his face when Steven stopped me. "Let me at him!" I yell flailing around probaly looking like an idiot.

"Ivy. You dont want to do this." Steven says trying to calm me down. I growl and face towards the window.

"This isn't over." I mutter hoping he could here me. I feel vibrating and pull my phone out of my pocket. It's from......My Dad......

'Father': Im going to file a run away person's report. Be prepared.

Me: Why do you hate me so?

Father: But I don't hate you. I love you. Why do you think I do those things to you?

I shudder. I almost forgot about him and what he does to me until now.

Me: Just leave me alone!

Father: No

I close my phone angry tears falling from my eyes. Steven wraps his arms around me and I push him away. But he puts his arms around me again. I cried into his arms and before I kew it I was asleep. The last thing I heard was "Call Sophie and tell her to get on her porch." before I slipped into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~Sophie's POV(Did yall miss her?)~~~~~

I was playing 'It Girl' on Facebook when I got a text. It was Cammy!? I knew because of the message ringtone. 'Backstabber' by Kesha.

Cammy: Me and Conner broke up. You can have him now.

Me: WHAT!?! Ya'll broke up!?

Cammy: Yep.

Me: Waaaait.... When did you wake up?

Cammy: I havent.

Me: Whaaaat?

Cammy: I'm still in a coma. duh

Me: But your'e texting me....

Cammy: No Im not stupid.

Me: What?

After that I got no response. I grabbed my jacket put my keys in my pocket and my phone and pepper spray. Hey, ya never know. I was heading out the door when I got another text this time it was Steven.

Steven: Wait outside on your porch. When a limo gets there get in. Okay?

Me: Ookay.

Even though I was going to see Cammy and Conner I was wondering what was going on. I put my phone back in my pocket and headed outside. I yelled a "Adiós mamá y papá" I got two Adiós's and waited on the porch. A black limo pulled up and I hopped in.

***Peoples If/when i use Spanish I might not put it down right! So if I put it down wrong just comment on what I messed up on and please give me the right thing and I will fix it. Im still working on my Spanish :/ So please help me out. Thanks*****