I'm Home

*******Okay it as come to my attention that this is my most popular story. 1,190 reads!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooo happy!!!!! :D :D :D I love all of my readers and I hope you like this chapter. Well here it is. The big moment when they are 'home' as Kuzco calls it. :)**************

~~~Ivy's POV~~

 We come to a stop and I look out the broken window. Everywhere you look is red. I listen and I hear screaming. For some odd sick reason it makes me happy that someone is screaming. "Kuzco?" I ask looking at the person. "Where are we?"

"Home" is all he says as he get's out. I follow along with everyone else. Conner picks up Cameron and I see her give him a smile then start screaming. I just stare at her. As soon as she stops she looks at me winks then goes back to how she looked before. Just a blank look on her face with her eyes closed. We follow Kuzco to this castle type place. We all walk in following Kuzco to big wooden doors. 

Kuzco knocks and a voice booms from the inside "Come in." Kuzco walks in without a seconds hesitation and we all follow. "Kuzco my boy!" This guy says standing up and walking out from the shadows. He had deep blood red hair and eyes, his skin looked oddly like Snooki's (orange) he was quite a handsome man he was dressed in a red shirt that said 'TEAM GUY WHO ALMOST HIT BELLA WITH A TRUCK' and midnight black pants with red strips. Like a zebra! HE looked at all of us and sighed. "Who's this?" he pointed at Conner as he says this.

"That is Conner." Kuzco replies "He is Sophie's boyfriend." The man nods and looks over Conner.

"As I call your names I want you to line up horizontally." The man say's. He calls us from oldest to youngest. "Steven, Conner, Cameron, Sophie, Kendall, Noah." We all line up and he walks back and forth in-front of us. "I am Lucifer Satana (Said say-tun-oh) I am the ruler of this world. As you may have guessed this is Hell." I really didn't think this was hell but okay.... "I am also your father. No not all of you are my kids. Steven and Conner are my brother's best-friends sister's kids. Conner Steven go sit over there.'' He pointed to a couch and they went and sat so he continued. "Me and your mother had to send you away because we wanted you to live a normal life.You may be wondering who your mother is. She is going to come in a few minutes. Anyways we sent you away like in Harry Potter we dropped you all on the doorstep but instead of your Aunt's/Uncle's at an Orphanage. Any question's?"

"What's our mom's name?" I asked a bit nervous. He's my dad? But he's the devil! OMS I said that I bet Satan would be a better dad and now it's come true!!

"Godiocious" (said God-e-o-sh-ous) He replied like it was no big deal that our mom's name started with 'God'. All of a sudden a brightness entered the room. "There is my beautiful wife." Lucifer said as the brightness moved towards him. Once it touched him it disappeared and in it's place stood a beautiful women. She had light blonde hair, deep blue eyes and light skin.

"Hello my children." Her voice was soft and carefull. "Yes I the 'God' Of the stupid human world is a woman and I mated with the 'Devil' of the human world. Don't like it walk out right now." She waited and no-one walked out. "Good. Now any question's?"

"How did you two meet?" Sophie asked looking at our parents expectantly.

"Well in Spiritual Belief's High I was in the 'good' catagory while Lucifer was in the 'evil'. Everyday we would pass eachother in the hall until oneday he said 'hello' I ignored him but he kept doing it till I answered with a hello of my own. We kept talking and became bestfriends. My friends kept saying he was bad news but I didn't believe them. And I proved right. One day he asked me out on a date. We went and watched the Titanic. After four whole years he asked me to marry him. I was in love and said Yes. And After twenty years here we are five children." Our mom answered shooting our dad a smile filled with love every once in awhile. I smiled they may be wrong but they are so right together.

I looked over at Steven and remembered my voices earlier words. 'He's your mate'. "Uhm... What's a mate?" I asked them still loking at Steven.

"A mate is someone you were meant for. Whenever you see your mate you get happy and feel like no-one else is in the room.  You see a red flaming heart around them. If someone looks at them you see red and want to murder whoever's touching them. It's even worse if someone hurts them. You picture them dieing and then try to murder them and you will unless someone stops you." Our dad Lucifer said staring into my mom's eyes. I looked over at Steven and there was a heart I smiled from the overwhelming happiness and tried looking away.

"So are we staying here now?" Sophie asks.

Our mom smiled "Yes dear."

"Mum" I say "I'm a but tired can I go take a nap?"

"Yes. Everyone follow me It's midnight anways you have to go to sleep." She walks out and down the hallway. As we follow her  I notice passing people stopped and bowed. After climbing the stairs she stopped in-front of a door. "Conner and Steven this is your room." They nodded and walked in. After walking a few more feet she pointed to another door. "Noah and Cameron" Kuzco put a spell on Cameron's body earlier and her body and Noah walked in. "Ivy And Sophie." We walked in and said goodnight to her. I looked around. Once side was pink and girly so I guessed it was Sophie's and one side was completly black. On the headboard of the bed it said Ivoria which is my birth name. I looked at Sophie's on her bad it said 'Sophia' in plush red letters. I guess that's her name. Her's is changed by one letter. I have NEVER liked my name so I got called Ivy by Noah one day and it just stuck.

"Do you like it Sophia?" I asked after a few I noticed I called her Sophia instead of Sophie but she didn't mind.

"Yes Ivoria." She yawned and crawled in her bed. I looked around my side and noticed all my stuff that I took to Steven's  were on the desk. Next to it was a flatscreen computer. The black bookshelves were filled with all my favorite books. I looked in my closet and saw it was filled with Deep red, dark purple, black, and a dark blue clothes and shoes. I smiled and put on a dark purple night-gown with a teddy-bear. I crawled in bed and smiled.

"I'm home." I whispered before falling into a nice dreamless sleep.

******* I think this was a pretty good chapter. :)

I like the song at the side so give it a listen!

I want 10 votes before I post the next chapter. I think thats reasonable.

I'm going to go watch 'Joy Ride' now so later!

:D I love you!

Kendall is out! Peace!!!!!!!!!*********