We Follow The Annoying Brat

******Haven't written ANYTHING in forever okay maybe its only been Febuary 18th that I last wrote in this story but I havent written anything since February 27th but still thats a long time. So hopefully this chappy is longer than my others. Otay well ima shut up now.********

~~~~~Ivy's POV~~~~

So during dinner Kuzcojust stared at me while we ate. I mean creepy! He didn't blink or turn his gaze away from me for a full twenty minutes! That's got to be some type of record. But thankfully Steven saw my discomfort and told Kuzco to stop.

Im now sitting on Steven's bed playing on his laptop. I was setting my Face-book status when he leans over "What ya doing?" I looked at him and sighed. I finished setting my status to 'Creepy kid stares at you NO blinking or turning away for a full 20 minutes, is that a record or sumtin!?' and log off shoving his laptop towards him.

"Here have a party." I told him walking to the bathroom. I peed and brushed my hair. I put my hair up in a sloppy ponytail and walked out. I saw him staring at me when I got out. "What? Is there something on my face?" I ask putting my hand at my cheeks.

He shakes his head. "No. It just your status." He states still staring at me.

"And what about it?" I ask confused. He sighs and still staring explains. Does staring run through this non-blood related family? I mean seriously.

"That's how he gets to know you. If you're shy you turn away almost immediately. But if you're strong or brave or whatever you stare back. It's just something he does." I stare at him in disbelief. But then curiosity took over.

"How did I do?" I ask plopping down on the bed next to him.

"You lasted longer than anyone else." I smile I mean it was creepy the kid staring at you for almost half an hour but I was 'strong' or something.

"Cool." I yawned and looked at the time 10:30 PM. "Im tired." I yawn again and get under the covers. "Night."

I could hear him get up and turn off the lights. "Night love ya" I knew it was brother sister love he meant but for some reason when he said that I felt all warm and fuzzy inside.

Blushing I said "Love you too." With that I fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~Steven's POV~~~~

I watched her fall asleep and sighed happily. Once I knew she was asleep I started singing quietly. You'll be in my heart by Phil Collins.

Come stop your crying

It will be all right

Just take my hand Hold it tight

I will protect you

from all around you

I will be here

Don't you cry

She rolled over and snuggled closer to me.

For one so small,

you seem so strong

My arms will hold you,

keep you safe and warm

This bond between us

Can't be broken

I will be here

Don't you cry

'Cause you'll be in my heart

Yes, you'll be in my heart