Ellie leaned to whisper in Hermione's ear. "Hmm. Didn't take you as a cheater."

"Don't know what you're talking about," Hermione replied innocently in a low tone, a smirk creeping on her face.

Ellie chuckled as she let go of Hermione's hand to wrap her arm over her shoulders. Hermione settled in as she rest her head on Ellie's collarbone. Ellie made sure to make eye contact with Cormac, then kissed Hermione's head lovingly. Ellie smiled mischievously as she watched anger and jealousy flash in his eyes and pulled her girlfriend closer.

"No, really, darling. Not even using a wand? That's crazy impressive, if you ask me," Ellie muttered, placing another quick peck on Hermione's head.

Hermione blushed as she moved her head to place a small kiss on the underside of Ellie's jaw and nestled her head back on the Hufflepuff's collarbone.

"I think Harry's done with trials. Hufflepuff's up next, you know," Hermione said softly as she watched Harry lead the Gryffindors off the pitch and students started to exit the stands.

"I'm fully aware, love. But I don't want to leave you alone," Ellie replied.

Luna appeared beside them, an innocent smile on her face. "I can stay with Hermione. After all, I don't think you'd mind the extra support."

"That's very sweet of you, Luna. But I don't want to keep you waiting here."

"It's okay, Ellie. I don't have much to do anyways," Luna said as she plopped down on the bench next to Hermione.

After a moment of hesitation, Ellie stood up from Hermione's side, gently removing her resting head from her collarbone.

Ellie looked down at Luna with an appreciative expression. "Thank you... it really means a lot."

"Of course. Anything for a friend," Luna replied with a warm smile.

Ellie turned to her girlfriend and crouched down to her level, her hands resting on the Gryffindor's knees.

"Wish me luck, yeah?"

"You won't need it," Hermione replied in a matter-of-fact tone. Hermione then grabbed Ellie's face gently and placed a small kiss on her lips. "Just in case."

Ellie gave a wink to her girlfriend before rushing down to the Hufflepuff locker rooms. She put on some borrowed practice gear and made her way out to the pitch, holding her broomstick. Within a few moments, the pitch was dotted with about ten other Hufflepuffs, all carrying their brooms proudly with a seemingly experienced stature.

A dark-haired boy with a similar build to Ellie stepped in front of the girl. He stuck his hand out with a smile. "I'm Summerby, by the way."

Ellie shook his hand in return. "Ellie Evans. Nice to meet you."

"As I've heard. Rumor has it you came back to life last year. That's bloody daft." The boy chuckled to himself. Ellie looked to him oddly as she fondled with the ring on her finger.

"Anyways, I'm the Seeker here. Took after Cedric after he... well, you know."

Summerby's all-too-happy expression slightly infuriated her. It seemed that Summerby was ecstatic to take after Cedric's position.

"Well, I'll be trying out for Seeker as well," Ellie replied in a rather chiding tone.

Summerby almost laughed at that statement. "I mean, the spot's pretty much already taken. I did play last year. Plus, I mean, a girl like you? Quidditch is quite the dangerous sport."

"Is that so? Didn't Ginny Weasley catch the Snitch right under your nose last year?"

"That didn't happen," Summerby defended quickly as embarrassment rushed to his cheeks.