She smiled as he pulled away. "Do you ever wonder what would've happened if you didn't come to that cafe?"

Harry laid his head on her stomach— his eyes on the stars above them. "I try not to think anything like that if i'm honest. I don't think that we would've been as close as we were in the beginning if I would've just sent you an email to recruit you."

Selene giggled, Harry furrowing his eyebrows. "What are you laughing at?"

"I just realized it. You performed The Chain because of the cafe," she let out. Harry laughed softly.

"You didn't know that?"

"Didn't think of it."

Selene closed her eyes due to her vision being messed up from the alcohol. "Guess what Harry?" she slurred.

"What?"

It was silent for a moment as Selene listened to the music playing before she spoke again. "I love youuuu," she sung, Harry letting out a breathy laugh. He grabbed her hand and held it softly— his thumb brushing against her knuckles.

"I love you too."

"My mind is racing," she murmured.

"I'm sure it is."

"I have another question," she started.

"Yeah?"

"The... the apple tattoo you gave me. That one night in the hotel room. What did it mean?"

Harry certainly wasn't expecting that question. Hell, he had forgotten about it. He moved his head from her stomach and sat up. "Can you sit up?" he asked. Selene did as he said, her eyes on his.

"I know your not really religious but... bare with me okay?"

"Okay."

"You know how Adam and Eve ate the apple right?"

She nodded. "And you know how it was forbidden?"

"Yeah."

"You were the forbidden apple. I didn't know how to express my emotions towards you or how to even let you know how I felt about you. I couldn't get the thought of you out of my head and it was tearing me apart not knowing if you felt the same or not."

Selene didn't know what to say. She was feeling a wave of emotions that she didn't even know were. He cared about her that much? It was silent between the two as Selene thought. She was too drunk for this. She felt her eyes water, Harry's whole face changing out of concern. He leaned closer to her as her head fell down.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't deserve you," she muttered.

Harry's hands clasped the side of her face— the singer lifting her head softly. "Yes you do. If anything, I don't deserve you."

She smiled as she stared at his face. His dark brown hair was a bit messed up from him laying on her stomach earlier. His pupils were dilated like they usually were but, he was sober so it wasn't from anything. "Your really pretty," she drunkily let out. She hopped his nose with her pointer finger and giggled to herself.

"Thank you?" he said as he moved his hands away from her face.

"As soon as everyone leaves, i'm getting on that trampoline. I bought a change of clothes. I was prepared," she rambled. Harry didn't realize how fast she changed subjects when she was drunk. Or how random it was.

The two sat out on the balcony for another thirty minutes, the singer listening to Selene just talk about random things that came to her mind. At one point, she started talking about Caden and how much she missed the dog that was still in London with Sarah. Hell, she even talked about tour and incoming new shows that Harry had to perform at.

"I'm hungry," she murmured. "There's pizza downstairs and I think there is a ice cream cake that Tyler hid for you in the freezer. Do you want me to go down there?"

She nodded. He kissed the top of her forehead as he stood up. "I'll be back then. Don't do anything stupid up here."

She heard the balcony doors shut behind her— her eyes on the mansions that could be clearly seen from her view. She stood up slowly so she would fall over her own feet. She made her way to the balcony and pressed her hands on the rails.

The view was almost calming. She could still hear her music playing downstairs, a few people trying to sing along. She could also hear the splashes of water as people jumped into Tyler's pool. Selene looked up at the moon once more, the woman trying to look at every crater even though her vision was fucked from the alcohol.

Harry busy trying to cut the ice cream cake into two slices— one for him and the other for her. He had a separate plate for her pizza because he didn't want any ice cream to melt onto it. The blade of the knife went into the oreo cake once more, the singer lifting it with the knife and placing it onto the plate he had grabbed earlier.

He didn't even notice Mitch walk up to him, the lead guitarist making him flinch as he spoke. "Can I get some?"

"No," Harry muttered as he cut another slice almost perfectly. "Why not?" Mitch questioned.

"It's Selene's."

"It's a whole cake!"

"And?" Harry responded as he grabbed two plastic forks and placed them onto the plate.

Mitch furrowed his eyebrows. "Your getting a slice," he observed.

Harry smiled. "I'm her boyfriend," he said— the singer grabbing both plates. "Can you put the cake in the freezer for me? Thank you!" he teased as he went up the stairs.

Harry hurried up the stairs; the twenty five year old careful to not drop either of the plates. He pushed the door open since he didn't bother the close it all the way when he left. He tilted his head as watched Selene stare out in the open. "I got your food," he announced, Selene turning around.

"Thank you," she smiled. He knew that she would most likely forget a lot of this in the morning. He sighed as he handed her the plates.

"Your welcome."

a/n this chaper is a bit short but it's just a filler. get ready for christmas themed chapters...

songs from the ep
palace/curse- the internet
going (full)- h.e.r
photosynthesis- saba
show me how- men i trust
don't touch my hair- solange
og luv kush pt.2- kaiit
on my mind (acoustic)- jorja smith

just imagine that it's selene!
also, there's an interactive quiz on the insta
insta: shebookhs
dms are always open