"Did he drink anything?" Selene asked— her eyes not moving away from Mitch. "I don't think so," Harry muttered.

"Should we just leave him here or..."

Harry turned to Selene and smiled. "He looks like he's having fun. We can just come back for him."

Twenty minutes went by and the place was packed. There was a lot of people that Selene didn't even know. Practically everyone bring a plus one. She also didn't mean to but she had one to many drinks in her system. Harry had warned her to slow down on the mixed drinks but the woman had forgotten that there was liquor in it because of the fact that she couldn't taste it. Now, she was clinging onto Harrys arm like a koala bear.

Everything seemed to be going to slower to her. The flashing lights, the music, and everyone around her. She wanted to lay if she was honest but, it was her party so she couldn't.

Tyler walked up to her, a big grin on her face. "You look shitfaced," he laughed out, Selene bringing her middle finger up to his face.

"Maybe because I am. What do you want?"

"Don't you think it's time to start playing the Ep. You were supposed to greet everyone..." the rapper trailed off as he looked at the clock on his phone. "...two minutes ago."

"Where's the microphone?"

Tyler snorted. "You really are drunk," he said as he gave her the mic that was clearly in his other hand.

Selene turned it on and shooed the rapper off. "Bye! Bye!"

She looked at Harry who was smiling at her. "What?"

"Your going to have a bad hangover tomorrow."

"I know..." she muttered. She brought the microphone to her mouth. "Hello?"

The music that was being played over the speaking stopped, the whole room getting quiet.

"I don't have a lot to say because if I do, i'm probably going to say too much and then regret something but thank you for coming out tonight. This was my first release after years and I hope that it is as special to you as it is to me. Have a goodnight and be safe. Also, there are drinks in the kitchen and they are good!"

"Don't let Selene have anymore drinks Harry!" Tyler yelled, a few people laughing.

"Bite me!" she said into the mic. Harry softly took the mic away from her.

"Don't do that," he said into the mic, the singer turning it off. Eventually, Palace/Curse started playing, a few people dancing to it already. Selene turned to Harry and smiled. "Follow me," she said as she grabbed his hand once more.

"And where exactly are we going?"

"The balcony."

Harry wrapped his arm around her waist as the made their way up the stairs so the guitarist wouldn't trip. She was already clumsy enough and she didn't need another broken foot. Once they made it upstairs, Selene opened the glass doors that led to the balcony, the wind immediately hitting her face.

It felt nice out. The weather was still warm but there was a cool breeze that flowed by every now and then. Harry closed the doors behind him as he walked out— his eyes on Selene as she laid down on a beanbag. The two could still hear her music clearly as it flowed throughout the house. Harry sat beside and her admired her features. There were fairly lights on the balcony so her face was clearly illuminated. He could even see the small freckles that aligned her face. She stared at the full moon and sighed.

Harry leaned down in front of her face, his hair falling down slightly. Her eyes searched his for an answer. "I guess I can do this now," he murmured as he planted a kiss on her lips.