Surfing

6 year later

It has been 6 year and we now go to our little brown hair boy who is sitting in his room looking at the floor with sadness in his eyes.

Issei: Why why do I have to be like this. Issei said with terse in his eyes he has been cry to himself nearly every day on how his life is like this.

Flashback

issei was in his room playing with his toys until rais come busting into his room with a coke faces saying that she was up to something. issei being a kind  boy saying something so sweet that people say that he mite be a angle sent from god.

issei: hello rais how are you doing today you look really happy about something and also i saw how well you're training on how you are using your P.O.D. I must say that you are going to be a powerful and beautiful women one day. issei said with a smile that he is happy the his sister is becoming strong each day.

Rais went up to her weak brother put her hand on his hair and started to stroke it which surprised issei because he never expected his sister to do this to him. She mostly call him name or beat him this was a surprise.

Issei: Sis thanks for tha...Ahhh and with that rais  started to pull her brother hair to the ground as his head hit the ground rais let go off his hair and started to put her leg on issei head while she had a smug look on her face.

Rias: Haa you really think a human like  you have a right to talk to a powerful devil. Like me and you are wrong i don't need to train because father and brother told me I have perfect control over it for my age. Her enjoyment was cut off quickly as rias mother venelana came in and see rias stepping on her son head like a slave.

Venelana: RIAS GREMORY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR BROTHER! she yelled as she look at her daughter with anger.

Rias: Mother me and issei were just playing. She said with a joyful smile.

Venelana: So stepping on your brother head is PLAYING!.. She said as she rush to her son pushing rias leg of issei as she check that if her son was all right not caring about rias. Cause when rias learned about her brother being human she started to make fun of him like her father and brother.

Rias: Why do you care for him he is not even like us s.s..so WHY! she yelled as tear started to fall from her face. She knows that her mother care for issei a lot and not her she does not understand  why she love him more than her that want make her so mad her brother getting more attention than her from her mother.

Venelana: rias gremory leave your brother room I told you that I don't want to see you hitting your brother or using him as your servant. He is issei gremory your brother so start treating his as on. As she hold issei in her arms thigh not letting go of him like he was the most valnerable thing in the universe. Rias seeing this cry as she ran out of the room while tear was running down her face.

Rias: I HOPE YOU KILL YOURSELF ISSEI.  As she yelled so that issei would hear it and he did issei hearing that made him look at himself at what he is he is a human that has no place here he belongs in the human world where human are among.