🌻: hello boo~ (he answered sweetly)
☀: do you need me there?

Since Mew knew that they are in a cafe,Gulf text's could only mean that something is wrong.

🌻: oh really? You can have lunch with us too..

Gulf is purposely not answering the real question.

☀: okay I'm coming now baby,keep calm and alert

🌻: okay boo~ I'll order for you na~...oh! I will introduced you to someone too..okay.? Hurry up 'cause I miss you so much..

☀: no worries..I'm at the parking already..keep the call on.. Love you.

🌻: Love you too..

After that,Gulf fakely end the call. Win on the other hand saw the changes in Spencer's face even if the other is covering it with his sickening smile. Gulf called for the waiter again to order Mew's food.

'seriously Gulf? right in front of us? Now I miss my Brighty...' Win said

'Then call your Brighty... (he then turned to Spencer) ..Oh! crap..I'm sorry for my rudeness..I forgot you're here..so..how do we know you?' Gulf said with fake smile.

Spencer smiled and he starts telling how they met,excluding the reason why he disappeared.

'Oh..so you are that guy...the one who~' Win cut by Gulf

'Win~ stop..it's in the past' Gulf reprimand Win,and the latter apologize. Spencer just smile accepting his apology. But of course..these two are just faking it...

Soon,Mew arrived.

'Baby~' Mew went straight to his wife and kiss him on the lips. Spencer's hands are clenched fists under the table...Win saw it and secretly smirked. Then,he introduced Mew.

'Boo this is Spencer...and this is my husband Mew' Gulf said. The two just shake hands. Mew sit beside his wife. He wanted to know more about this guy.

'So..Spencer right? Do you have Thai name or just..? 'Boun' Gulf cut Mew's question. Mew & Win look at him confused. 'I suddenly remember his name..' Gulf explained. The two nodded,while Boun is smiling widely.He is happy that Gulf remembered his Thai name.

They all acted civil. But they didn't stop being lovey dovey in front of him. Soon,Boun excused himself saying that there's an emergency at home. When he left,the three can finally breathe.

They are now back at Gulf's office and Bright is there too..

' Damn...I thought you two had to fuck in front of him for him to leave.But fuck...his face looks like he is constipated' Win said..

The four of them laugh....then Mew became serious.

'But he is brave. He decided to show his face now... 😼' Mew said and everyone nods

'We should be more careful and think carefully.' Bright said

'We will be ready,don't worry. I will tell Dad what happened.' Mew said pulling Gulf near him.

               *********************
Boun's

'Fuck fuck fFUCK!!!!!'

Boun throw everything his hand can reach the moment he entered his apartment.He is in rage. He wanted to kill Mew earlier for acting sweet with his Gulf...

'how dare him kiss Gulf! How dare him act like that! Gulf is MINE!!!!! '

He keep on destroying the room..

'BOUN!!'

Startled at the sudden voice,he turn around..there at the door of his room standing..his childhood friend.

his childhood friend

'P-Prem' 😳

           ********************
Prem's

Sighs....I can't believe when Aunt Mariz told me that Boun came back to Thailand. I've been convincing him for the past years. He always said 'Now's not the time' or 'When the time comes' but then all of a sudden,he's here. What's worst is,Aunt said he came back to 'claim what's rightfully his'. I know what he mean by that. I'm worried about him,about Gulf. Yes, I know the story about him and Gulf. And even if it hurts,I know my childhood friend is not on his right mind again. I don't want him to get hurt. And I also don't want him to hurt innocent people because of his illness.

Now I'm heading to his apartment. I want to know what he's up to. When I arrived,I went straight to his floor and press the code. I sigh seeing how messy his living room is. Then I heard some crashing inside his room. There I saw my friend..destroying everything on sight. I called him and he is shocked to see me..he said my name almost a whisper.

'P-Prem' he ran towards me and hug me. He is crying so hard,but I still can feel his dark aura. I just let him cry his heart out..then I will try to talk to him to stop whatever he is planning. He fell asleep after crying so hard.

I laid him to his bed. Luckily he is not injured. I left him for a while to clean all his mess. I went back to his room after cleaning his mess... I sit beside him and caress his head.

'I will stop whatever you are about to do...I will save you from yourself Boun..I promise you.'

************************************
There...he is not faceless anymore...and of course,if there is Boun...Prem is a must... 😁... So~~ will Prem prevent Boun's evil plans? What do you think will happen?
*****************************
Thank you for reading! ❤🙏🏻
Sorry for the errors...and please check out my second story

and please check out my second story

Thank you!!! 🙏🏻❤🙏🏻❤🙏🏻❤🙏🏻