father's/mother's day

stanley:
wakes up to the sound of their six year old daughter jumping on top of him.
"wake up!" she whines.
stanley groans but sits up. "hm?" he mumbles, his hair sticking to the side of his face.
your daughter pouted. "daddy, we made you breakfast! and we have the whole day planned out!" she sighed dramatically.
stanley laughed softly. "oh yeah? why's that?"
"it's father's day remember?" you butted in, he picked up the little girl and placed her on his shoulders, running to the kitchen.

syd:
your son spent the night in your bed last night because of the storm. you woke up and he was clutching onto syd.
she had him securely wrapped in her arms.
you decided to leave them be while you made breakfast.
in the middle of it you felt arms get wrapped around you. "morning." she said softly
you smiled back. "morning, i think he might've caught a cold from playing in the rain yesterday."
she groaned knowing you had to work today.
"happy mother's day." you laughed and kissed her cheek.

dina:
she woke up first and your daughter woke up after.
she begged dina to let her give her a spa day.
dina agreed and when you woke up they were in the bathtub in their bathing suits splashing each other they quickly saw you and started slashing at you.

brad:
he just got home from work when your three year old daughter ran up to him.
"daddy!" she yelled.
he laughed and picked her up, spinning her around.
"hello, darling. what do you have there." he asked kissing her cheek.
she giggled softly and showed him it.
"it's a card for you, momma helped me make it." she grinned.

jenny:
is only soft around your children.
your son was super shy so when he made her a card she was so excited.
"thank you so much sweetheart. i love it." she said softly, kissing his head and pulling him onto her lap.
"you do?" his sweet voice asked. "it's amazing." she said.