Your first kiss-5

stanley-
~you guys were sitting on the floor in the middle on his basement, you were on a folded blanket (because who knows when the floor was last cleaned) he was just sitting on the rug. stanley tugged at his sleeve softly, and furrowed his eyebrows like he was thinking really hard.
you frowned and leaned close to him, to rest your hand on his cheek to see what was the matter. "stanley?" you asked softly.
stanley looked up at you nervously. "um yeah?" he said putting his hand over the one on his cheek.
"what's wrong?" you frowned.
he sighed and shook his head.
"no stan-" you started but he cut you off by placing his hand on your cheek.
"just sh let me try something." he said, awkwardly leaning in and placing his lips on yours.

syd-
•she was going on about something that upset her, you thought she was going to punch the wall. she probably would've.
  just as she was about to yell a curse word, you pulled her face to yours and kissed her, making her relax.

dina-
-it was a complete accident.
you both turned around at the same time and boom your lips touched. you both giggled about it after.

bradley-
-it was a dare really
he was dared to kiss you, he walked up to you.
"hey, y/n? right?" he smiled
you turned around and looked at him unimpressed.
"uh yeah?" you asked, he cut you off by pressing his lips into yours. not to be cliché but there was tension

jenny-
literally out of no where,
"hey babe-" you were cut off by her pulling you in to kiss, you weren't complaining