"Sweet heart that is your friend." Mrs. Ussun says pulling Marcia back to look at the screen.

Marcia squints her eyes. "Holy shit. Angel is most wanted..."

"Such a bad influence." Mrs. Ussun cries.

"Angel isn't a bad influence! He's a good guy, there's gotta be more to the story"

"I know sweet heart, I was saying you're the bad influence."

"Hey!... Yeah that's true..."

"I'm glad you are standing up for Angel. He's apart of this family now and we have to have his back too." Mr. Ussun states proudly.

"Part of the family? He brought you guys food once."

"Sweetie, how could you talk about your boyfriend like that?" Ms. Ussun says worried.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND! You guys see me with any male and want me to marry them."

"Sorry hun, it's just, we are desperate for grandkids and it doesn't seem like a man will come to you on his own accord." Mr. Ussun replies.

"You guys are mean and I see where I get it from."

In the USA

Gold eyes watch the TV screen in amusement. "What the hell did you do?~"

"G, are you seeing this?" L says walking in.

"Of course I am. I wouldn't miss seeing her." G says. "Penny, go and print out pictures of her."

"What the hell are you gonna do with the pictures!?" L yells angry.

"R-research." G says turning his head away in embarrassment.

Penny rolled her eyes and left.

In New York

"Hey Hera? Wasn't that one of your foster kids?" A woman asked.

"Let me see." the woman sits on the couch and squints her eyes. "Yep. That's Thana. Kidnaping kids? Why? I've been trying to get rid of them for years!"

Thana POV

"Don't worry, they probably didn't even see it." I reassure.

"What's going on?"

We turn to the doorway and see Yuri.

Angel quickly turned the phone off. "Nothing." He answers.

Yuri rolls her eyes and says "Daddy, do you know where the closest IHop is?"

"I don't thinks that's a good idea right now." Kars states.

"Because Kars doesn't like going in public!" I answer. "Leave it to your big sister! I'll find you an IHop in no time flat, You can count on me! We'll make it a girls day too, so we'll bring Lyra."

Yuri stands there for a moment unfazed. "Ok." Yuri says. "I'll go tell Lyra." She says walking away.

"Lyra will show you where to wash up ok?" I yell.

Once Yuri's footsteps faded, I began to sweat. I could practically feel Kars and Angel's anger.

"Thana, my dear. My little ray of sun shine. My baby girl. My eldest child. The only child created out of love. May I ask what the fuck was that?!" Kars says walking in front of me.

"They are looking for us! They'll snatch you and Yuri! Why would you say that??" Angel says.

"Oh please. Normal humans can't hurt us. Me and Yuri are like Demi gods. And Lyra can help because she's literally a zombie."