9

Jimin and I took a bath since I couldn't walk properly because of last night. We both finished taking a bath but I was still sore but much much better when I woke up, Jimin wasn't even that rough last night or maybe because it was my first.

"Babe, here's your clothes" he handed me my attire after he placed me on the bed.

"thank you!" I said.

"Are you sure you can walk?" he asked. "you can just stay here today don't go to work-"

"I can walk Jimin, its just-"

"just what?"

"It still hurts okay!" I said and he chuckled.

"Aw baby I'm sorry, does it really hurt that bad?" he asked and sat next to me while I'm wearing my clothes slowly cause it still hurt.

"Just a little, not like earlier" I glared at him, then we heard a knock.

"Unnie?! Oppa?!" It was Chae.

"Yes? What is it?" Jimin asked.

"Breakfast is ready!" She said through the door.

"Oh we'll be there!" I said.

"Hurry up get dressed babe!" I told Jimin as I was almost finished.

He did hurry up, and in no time he finished. We got down stairs, the pain is fading away.

"Unnie? What happened to you? Why are you walking like that?" Chae asked, I looked at Jimin asking for help.

"Your Unnie and I just had fun last night" Jimin said and I widened my eyes scared that Chae might get what he means.

"Really? You should've called me! I love to have fun" Chae said innocently, Jimin laughed.

"let's eat!" I said and sat on the table.

After eating we head out and waved goodbye to Chae.

"I want to bring Chae to school next time" I smiled as we were headed to the company.

"Next time when you can walk properly" Jimin giggled.

"Goodmorning" A new employee greeted Jimin as we walk inside the company.

"Goodmorning, you must be new" Jimin smiled.

We walked inside his office, he sat on his desk and I sat on my desk.

"You have a meeting 10 AM" I said.

"With?" he asked.

"Uhm, Jeon- Oh it's Jungkook" I said. "Should I come with you?" I asked.

"Are you not busy?"

"Is it important?" I asked.

"Why do you keep on answering my questions with another question, babe" He said.

"Just answer" I rolled my eyes.

"Babe, I know Jungkook very well, he'll just rant about the girl her mom wants for him and his forced to be with that girl-"

"wait, what? Jungkook is being forced with a girl?" I asked.

"Yes" he laughed.

"why the fuck are you laughing?" I asked.

"Y/N the girl is the girl he likes, it's just he wants to do things on her own, but her mom is forcing him" he said.

"whatever Jimin" I said and did the papers on my desk, he did the same on his computer.

A few minutes later while I was busy with these papers I felt a pair of hands massaging my shoulders.

"Jimin~"

Jimin started kissing my neck.

"We're at the office" I said.

"who cares" he grabbed a remote and shut the blinds.

Jimin quickly turned my seat to face him.

"Stand up"

I quickly stood up.

"Jump" he ordered and I jumped at him.

He walked me to his table and attacked my lips.

"Babe, we just did it last night" I said between the kiss.

His hands went inside my skirt and rubbed my core.

"So?"

I tried to control my moans afraid someone will hear us.

"moan loudly babe, my office is sound proof" And with that I realeased low moans.

"Ah!" I moaned loudly as Jimin put two fingers in me and thrust it fast.

"you like that?"

"yes.... ugh! fuck!"

Jimin suddenly pulled his fingers out and removed his pants and boxers, he also pulled my skirt and panties down.

"Ah fuck!" he moaned as he entered me.

"holy shit! Fuck you feel so good!" I moaned.

Jimin kept on thrusting fast.

"Babe, I'm cumming"

"Fuck Baby, Cum for me"

Jimin fastened his thrust and i finally came. Jimin pulled out.

"Bend over" he ordered.

I hopped off the table, turn around and bended over.

"Jimin!" I shouted when he immediately entered me.

"fucking hell" he cursed.

His thrust were so hard, my climax was near again.

"Y/N~" Jimin moaned.

"Jimin! Fuck Babe I'm cumming again" I said.

"Cum with me" he said.

I came for the second time while Jimin pulled out and came on my back, he grabbed some tissue and wipe me clean.

"I can't believe we did it here" I said as I pulled my skirt up and sat on the table.

"Fix your hair" Jimin gave me a comb and I immediately fixed my hair.

He wiped my forehead with tissue since it has sweat good thing I only did my blush and not foundation.

"Mr. Park?" Someone knocked.

I immediately ran to my desk while Jimin sat on his chair like NOTHING HAPPENED.

"Come in" Jimin said.

"Goodmorning sir, these are some papers you need to sign" the new employee earlier said.

"You should've just gave it to Babe- I mean Y/N earlier" Jimin said.

"Oh I'm sorry" The new employee said.

"what's your name?" Jimin asked.

"Jisoo, Jung Jisoo"