TB: Wait, how did you settle the tie?

Teardrop: Well all I did was spin a wheel and the name landed on her name. Then I spun another wheel and it landed on eliminated.

 Then I spun another wheel and it landed on eliminated

Gelatin: Well, isn't that convenient?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gelatin: So Teardrop, what's the challenge?

Teardrop didn't answer, she has no idea on how to host.

TB: Uh...Teardrop?

Teardrop: Oh. Sorry. I don't know...It's just hard to think of anything with him gone....I-I  guess the challenge could be to help me feel better, if it's possible. If any of you can help me feel better, then your team wins I guess...just go.

Team Epic

Leafy: Alright team, I have the perfect plan to make Teardrop feel better.

Flower: And why exactly should we listen to you Leafy?

Firey: I agree, especially since you have been making everyone feel terrible just being around you.

Leafy: Well damn, you won't even let me talk. Can you guys please listen to me?

Pin: Well we would, but you are being so mean to everyone.

Leafy: Okay Fine! I'm not helping you guys!

Firey: Good! We didn't want your help anyway.

As they were talking/arguing, Coiny finally woke up after like a few days of being knocked out.

Coiny: *Groins* What happened guys...? A-And how long have i've been out for...?

Firey:  Oh Coiny...your finally awake. Well if you want to know what has happened since then, well,

*Ten Minutes Later*

Firey: And that's about everything that happened.

Coiny: Wow...So does that mean the show is cancelled?