Chapter 3

(A/N: a little sappy nappy pov for yall)

:)

NICK'S POV

I know everything.

I know who dream and Notfound. I'm actually friends with them in real life where everything is at peace.

I know what kind of feeling they have for each other. They are both equally blind, That's why they don't know what tf is happening. But I'm aware.

And that's why I'm worried. Clay and George had been friends for a long time, Well besides the fact that me and clay know each other for a longest. I'm genuinely affraid on what will happen if both of them knew their way of fun.

Will they be mad at each other because they didn't inform one another? Will they be happy? Will they be mad at me? Will we work as a team to kill anyone we Desire.

Will their relationship will be on the next level?

I'm affraid for the future, But aren't we all? Who knows what will happen. We have alot of paths to take and every each and one of them are most likely to lead us for a better future... Or for worst.

At just a blink of an eye George decided to live here in the US and i decided to let him live near us by killing na previous owner months before he move in.

At just a blink of an eye Clay decided to call me late at night as i chill at my living room with my cat while i watch movies.

"Nick can you clean up this messy trash, Here's the info." He said as i pick up my phone.

"Yea sure whatever I'm kinda bored." I said and dropped the call without saying goodbye, Well that's how he do it sometimes.

I eventually got up from my comfortable position and decided to wear my outfit. A black hoodie topped of with a white shirt with flames printed out i also wear black jeans and a black and white printed shoes and a bandana. I hid my face with my black face mask.

I easily came to my destination as i climbed through her window i looked at her sleeping.

I gotten up my phone and sat at a chair to eventually kill the boredom within me as i wait for her to wake up.

Without even a minute she eventually woke up, Damn she have a good sense of her surrounding.

"S-sapnap?" All she can say before i stood up from the chair and snapped her neck to quickly kill her. I ain't wasting my time on that bitch.

As i went home i changed my clothes and before i got comfy, George just decided to eventually ruin my night.

--- :)

As i was going to head to my work i heard the news from a tv near the side walk. I smiled triumphantly. Another success, I didn't even know george killed someone on his first night.

What do i say? We have this Friendship Goals everyone that been saying that.