Chapter 2

GEORGE'S POV

"Come here, George!" Clay said as clay chased me, his online bestfriend here in Minecraft. We're currently playing on our own little server doing some fun challenges like some Minecraft YouTuber, But neither does me nor clay is a streamer. We both have jobs at day and god knows what we're doing at night.

"Argh! Clay stay away from me!" I yelled over our team speak as he got only closer to my character we eventually got stumble across a ravine and he punched me off to fell down the ravine not thinking he would actually boost me, as he also jumped to me, to actually turning to face him and punched his character that cause him to be knocked back and falling in the ravine.

"Hey clay look at this." I said as i stumble across a lava pool near a lake so that i made a portal. I eventually got an achievement that i went into the nether and him cussing under his breath, that is actually hot. Holy shit.

But in the end i eventually lost by him tossing me into the void at the end.

"That was not fair, How did you even got back there quickly? Did you set your spawn point near the portal?" I asked as his little character punched my own character.

"I have my ways gogy." He said as i smiled at him, Knowing he wouldn't see me getting all flustered up and getting my whole face red like a tomato.

"Well clay, i would love to talk to you more but i have stuff to do because I'm actually moving houses, so goodbye and talk to you later!" I said as he said his goodbye we eventually drop our call there.

I have liked clay even when i first met him in Darryl's server. He's attitude is kinda cute not gonna lie. I felt like I'm in heaven when i talk to him every time.

Well, I should start getting ready or I'll miss my flight.

--- :)

As i landed in my destinated country i notice nick waving at me smiling. If only clay was here i would love to see his face and reaction seeing me.

"Gogy! Nice to finally see you in person!" Nick said happily with his chill face on I don't know if he's actually happy to see me or just--- I don't know, something maybe?

"Hey nick! Glad to see you too, Thanks for finding me a house to live in, did you especially make it near Clay's house?" I said, Because that is my special request to Nick for me to live near clay so i may have the possibility to see him in person even though i don't really know what he looks like.

"Well duh? I want my two best friends near me as well." Nick said as he helped me with my luggage.

--- :)

The sun is already setting and it's time for me to have fun at night. I know nothing about this place and it's more thrilling for me.

As i got ready i simply wear my blue hoodie, Some dark blue jeans my dagger and my clout glasses to hide my eyes with my blue mask that only covers my mouth.

As i went out of my house through the back door i walked somewhere I'm actually not familiar of but the sign says "WELCOME TO THE CITY OF FLORAISON" So i pick it here and i just saw a guy standing in the dark alley and smoking.

"You know, You're actually cute. But too bad I don't tolerate bad behavior in our environment." I said as i stare at him holding my diamond dagger on my hands. He slowly puts his cigarettes down and stepping on it looking at me confusingly before his eyes resembled pure terrified emotions.

"Y-you're N-notfound...?" He said as he slowly backed up causing me to throw my dagger onto his legs.

"Don't back away when I'm talking, That isn't really polite of you. Glad to know my name reached this part already. I just moved in and i will start marking my territory." I tell him while he shakily hold is injured leg, I pulled up my dagger so that i can use it later.

"This territory is already marked by Dream and Sapnap. We d-don't want another Psychopath Killer here." He said angrily but his eyes only looked more terrified when i look at him.

"Hmm, Dream? The killer that sliced the cheeks of his victim, am i right? He's masterpiece is actually incredible i would say. And the sapnap guy? The one who killed every victim of his by snapping their necks? Kinda nice but no torture at all." I said, I really want to meet those guys, We could actually work together. But i remembered clay i really liked him, But will he like me back if he knew what i do?

"You're equally of a psychopath like them!" He screamed that hurted my ears. I lazily got near him before i use my dagger to pull his eyes out causing him to scream harder and louder. As i finish removing his eyes, i used his shirt to remove blood from my dagger and put his eyeballs in my pocket, i can just put this eyes to my chemical so this can melt and disappear but it's in my house.

I got up to a now dead eye-less body infront of me and going straight to my house, i put his eyes on my container filled with my chemical for it to melt amd disappear. I washed my clothes and i took a bath, as i walked into my shower i remembered that i needed to find a job tomorrow that made me groan. Ugh if only i know where Clay's job is and i could go to work happily everyday.

I decided to go crash at nicks house after i took a bath.

"Yow Nick I'm here! Gimme some food to eat and a suggestion for a job for me to go." I said as i look onto his fridge him being shock of my sudden visit.

"George wtf? Do you know what time is it? You could've had died outside!" He said to me while looking for his wallet.

"Take a chill pill Sapnap you know what i do at night." I said as eat my or should i said his food that i found.

"Shut up, I'm just worried. What if you suddenly stumbled across to dream" he said as he gave me some business card.

"That's a business card dummy."

"I know wtf is this Nick, Why you giving this to me?"

"Oh my friend owns that place, Just say my name and you'll be accepted."

"Oh ok thanks Nick, And if i happen to bump into dream, I would be friend him." I said but nick decided to shrug it off.

---- :)

"Well i should get going, Thanks for everything nick see you tomorrow." I said and leave his house.

Before i could've walk into my new house i was pulled by him and was pushed againts my own door.

"Hi there dream, Why haven't you killed me yet?" I said calmly but i was actually terrified I'm George right now wtf I'm not Notfound to befriend him. I didn't even have a chance to see clay when i die.

He walked to me got his handkerchief tied up my eyes before and kiss my cheeks before he removed my blindfold and turned his back on me and leave without either of us saying anything.

Damn i felt his soft lips, Wonder if clay also have those-- ok wtf i ain't a simp why do i keep remembering him.

I said to my self I brushed my thoughts away and walked into my house.