Tendous dad reaches his hand out to me "hello dear" 

my eyes widen... his hands are so freaking huge.. i feel bad for the mom..

i hesitantly take his hand and shake it lightly. im surprised their greeting me the american way... is my american accent that obvious? "n-n-nice to meet you mr and mrs tendou"

"dont be silly hear, call me Asuga and his name is Kurai" tendous mom says as she gives me a warm smile.

"nice to meet you" i repeat giving them an awkward smile.

"why are you here? i thought you were coming back home next week?" tendou asks sounding defensive as hell.

"your father got a call from work saying that he needed to come in right away... the chief of the hospital died and they wish to make your father the next chief" tendous mom says, her eyes sparkling.. shes obviously proud of her husband.. its sweet.

"oh.. congrats dad" an awkward silence fills the room. suddenly tendou claps his hands together sending an echo throughout the house. "we need to go now... come on" tendou says as he yanks me out of the house. i turn around and wave goodbye to his parents.

"hey what the hell? why did you yank me like that?" i said while planting my feet firmly on the ground.

he turns around and his face is more red than his hair... is that even possible? 

"my parents are embarrassing y/n... and they seem to like you already, which will only make them more annoying. the question is.. when will i meet your parents?" he smirks.

"fat chance! you never will. and i have my reasons"

"care to explain?"

"no" i said flatly as i begin to walk ahead of him.

"hey what the hell. you met mine" he whines, reaching for my hand and our fingers intertwine.

"accidentally. and you didnt seem too happy about it either" i side eye him.

"tomato - tomato.. you still met them didnt you?" he lightly shoves me with his shoulder.

"tsk, i dont care.. you're not meeting my parents"

"whatever you say dear y/n". now i know where he gets dear from....

the rest of the walk home was quiet but short because we didnt live more than 10 minutes apart.

he stops suddenly "well we're here"

i didnt even notice.. i was too busy thinking about what'll happen if tendou ever meets dad and what a catastrophe it would be.

"oh... bye then" i turn and walk towards my gate... then i hear a loud, dramatic gasp.

"NO KISS GOODBYE ??!??! I AM HURT LITTLE Y/N... MY HEART IS IN SHAMBLES!" his hand was over his chest, tightly clenching his shirt, the other hand was up in the air.

a large grin crept up on my face as i roll my eyes, walking towards him. "come here ya doof" i grab his shirt and yank him towards me, placing a deep kiss on his lips. "happy now you big baby?"

"the happiest i could ever be, my paradise" my heart quite literally skipped a beat....

i turn around, open my gate and head towards my front door. before i walk in, i turn around and tell him "hey.. i loved your little song.. i'd like to hear it again sometime" i smirk and walk inside.

~~~~~~

timeskip to a few hours later because im lazy af