Chapter 1, Back Story

On April 17 2008 a baby girl angel and a baby girl devil were born. Let's call the angel Hannah and the devil Rachel. There mom and dad were the perfect couple, a devil dad and angel mom. Yes your gonna think angel, devil? They are total opposites... aren't they!? Yes but back then it wasn't like that, until... The devils attacked! They fought the angels! Did they ever stop? No. Not until the angels dropped. Kana, the angel mom, new that wasn't who she married, she new that something had come over him... and not just him, all of them. The angels went into hiding. Kana had a hard time keeping me (Hannah) and my sister (Rachel) safe. My mom was also thinking if my sister was a devil how did she not turn into... whAtEvEr that was? Kana new she needed to find a safe place to raise her children. My mom was the sweetest person ever. Me and my sister Rachel have never met my dad because he is being held in a cage with all the other devils! Cause nobody can trust the devils after what happened. Although they can't trust them, nobody knows what really went wrong, and what really turned them into the monsters they are now. After everyone calmed down about it people started to trust the outside world once again. The angels could finally live a normal life again... they could go out and finally see the light of day without being hesitant about it.