Chapter 2- Invitation

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hey guys!

So, there's Lily 👆 at the top!

Please enjoy!!

Lily:
For the past few weeks, Cody has completely proved my point. Getting into trouble, hooking up with multiple girls. He did it before, but I hadn't really paid attention. For some reason he's been desperately trying to win me over, ever since our chat in math class.

"Hey Janie. Thanks for picking me up." I greet, hopping into Janie's car.

"Hey Lils!! It's all good babes." She shrieks, far too enthusiastically for this time.

"Why're you in such a good mood?" I ask, as she starts to drive.

"Oh my god Lily!! You'll never believe what happened!" She starts, even though it's 100% likely that I will believe it. "I hooked up with Ryan Kendall!!"

"No Jay, No! You know he's bad news!" I scold, shaking my head.

"What? He's fit. I don't care if it was a one time thing. I still got a piece of Ryan Kendall!" She states, happily.

"True." I admit, before singing along to the radio.

The rest of the day goes moderately normal, classes, chats, eating, the usual.

I walk, casually to English, my last lesson for today.

That's when a pair of warm hands wrap around me from behind. I jump in shock and turn to see those familiar, piercing blue eyes. His mouth curled at the side, forming a smirk.

"Hey Lil." Cody winks, playfully.

"What do you want Cody?" I ask, unhooking myself from his grasp and continuing to walk.

He laces our fingers together and begins to drag me along. I decide not to question him or pull away because it's Friday. I'm tired and not in the mood.

He pulls me into a free drama room and hugs me.

"What're you doing?" I ask, pushing him off.

"I want you to come to Hayes' party with me." He smiles, caressing my cheek.

"Sorry Cody, no can do." I reply, shaking my head.

"And why's that?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Because if you haven't noticed, I hate you." I state, coldly.

"What'd I do wrong?" He enquires, seriously now.

"Nothing in particular. You're a bad boy, you're dangerous." I answer, shrugging my shoulders.

"And why don't you just ask one of your sluts? I'm sure they'd be happy." I add.

"Because I want you to come. You're different." He smiles, grabbing me hand. I jerk it away and scowl.

"Well as I said, not gonna happen."

"Could I change your mind?" He questions, excitedly. I just shrug.

Then he comes up to me and wraps his arms around my waist, I struggle but his grip's too strong so I give up.

He leans in and for a moment I expected his lips to touch my own. But instead, he plants a trail of kisses down my neck.

I bite my lip to hold the moan, threatening to leave my mouth.

"C-Cody..." I accidentally moan. Then I realise what I did and try to cover it up. "Cody, stop"

"Only if you say you'll come." He states, stubbornly. Before continuing to kiss my neck.

"Please Cody!" I plead, trying to push him away.

"Nope." He replies, unpersuadable.

"Fine. Fine I'll go to your stupid party!" I give in.

"Good. Oh and we can continue this later." He winks, opening the door for me.

I tut and head to English, thinking about the party. I don't even know what date it's on. I'll have to find that out.

"Sorry I'm late miss." I say, entering the classroom and heading to my seat, beside Charlie.

"Why are you late?" She asks, suspiciously.

"Umm" I try to think of a lie but apparently my mind won't function. "I was with Cody." I say, without thinking.

The whole class gasp of wolf whistle and most of the girls shoot death glares at me.

"Not like that! We were discussing." I inform, semi-truthfully.

A few people snigger but the girls still stare holes through me.

"Hey, Char." I say, taking a seat.

"Hey, Lils." She replies, doodling on a piece of paper.

"What're you drawing?" I ask, looking over her arm.

She moves her arm away to reveal a love heart saying "Charlie and Max" with lots of little love hearts all around.

"You're sickly in love." I sigh, slumping back.

"I am." She smiles, drawing more love hearts on the paper.

-----

"Cody!!" I yell, dashing to catch up with him.

"Lily, babe!! Finally realised your feelings towards me?" He smirks, intwining his fingers with my own.

"No. I came to ask you what day that party's on." I state, pulling my hand away from him.

"Oh right. Well it's on Saturday night and I'll pick you up at nine." He replies, confidently.

"How do you know where I live?" I question, confused.

"I don't. That's why I'm gonna run you home now and then I'll know." He smiles.

"Okay." I sigh, following him to the black motor-bike in the car park.

He helps me onto the bike. Him being him, we have no helmets.

"Okay, put your hands around me." He instructs. I wind my hands around his torso and instantly notice his perfect abs. I can almost feel his smirk.

We drive to mine. Of course I inform him of the directions on the way there. To be honest, that was my first motor-bike ride and I really enjoyed it.

I don't seem to hate Cody quite as much anymore.

Something about him is intriguing, fascinating almost. He's different and I like it.