Love and bloody noses

Hiiiii. Sorry I haven't been updating, I kinda am stupid so... AhEm AnYwAyS- here's the chapter

-------------------------------------------------

Oikawa stood confidently outside Karasuno high school. Today was the day he was going to ask out Mr. Refreshing, Karasuno's setter, Sugawara Koushi. 

It was currently 2:50 p.m., and Karasuno classes ended at 3:00. (Sorry if this is inaccurate, idc. And the volleyball players don't have practice today.) Oikawa had the best plan ever. It was foolproof. He knew that because Iwa-chan helped him with it after hours of begging and making deals. aka Iwa-chan did all the planning.

(With Iwa-chan)

"Please, please, please Iwa-chan!You know I might go overboard! Please help me ask out Suga-chan!" Iwaizumi sighed. "How do you want to do it?" he asked. Oikawa grinned. "I was thinking trumpets, confetti, a grand ask out!" Iwaizumi rolled his eyes. "It's a confession, stupid." He sighed. "Oikawa, you gotta think about what Suga would want too. He's generally a very laid-back and calm person. Maybe just pick him up from school, lead him to the park, and confess under the cherry blossoms." Oikawa's jaw dropped. "I didn't even think of that, Iwa-chan!" Iwaizumi shrugged. "It's just a thought. But I helped you, so now you have to buy the team ramen."

(Present time)

Oikawa's 3:00 alarm went off on his phone. He took a deep breath. "Okay, Tooru. You can do this." Suga walked out of the building with the other volleyball players with his usual angelic smile and perfect face. He wasn't wearing his jacket, which was a little weird because he always wears it. Am I a stalker? Oikawa wondered. Very important thoughts.

"What's the great king doing here?" Hinata asked, looking in Oikawa's direction. The team approached him and he cleared his throat. "Yahoo! I'm just here to talk to Suga-chan." Tanaka looked at him frighteningly and asked, "What do you want with our setter, huh king?" "U-Uh..." Nishinoya slung his arm over Suga's shoulders and agreed with Tanaka saying, "Yeah, what do you plan on doing with him?"

Suga's face went bright red for a second and he buried his face in his hands. Oikawa said, "I just wanted to talk to him..." "About what?" Daichi asked. It's none of your business! Oikawa wanted to shout. "Well-" he started but Daichi interrupted him saying, "Suga doesn't want to talk to you anyway," and intertwined Suga's fingers with his.

Oikawa's heart shattered. Were Daichi and Suga already together? Suga let go of Daichi's hand almost immediately and asked, "Why are you guys being so mean? Sure, I'll talk to you Oikawa." Daichi frowned, but didn't say anything. I'm guessing he didn't want to anger Suga or make him upset.

Suga told the others that he would meet them later and went with Oikawa. Oikawa felt Daichi's eyes burning a hole in the back of his head.

Once they were a decent distance away from the school, Oikawa grabbed Suga's hand and pulled him along to the park. "Where are you taking me?" Suga asked. (I'm about to change your life! Sorry...) Oikawa didn't answer.

Once they got to the park, Oikawa let go even though he really didn't want to. He missed the warmth of Suga's hand. Suga shivered a little. "Are you cold? Here," Oikawa said, handing Suga his Aoba Josai jacket.

Suga smiled and thanked him. Then they went back to awkward silence. But when Oikawa looked back at Suga, he couldn't help but smile. Suga's eyes were twinkling as he looked around, mesmerized. "Wow, it's so pretty..."

He turned to Oikawa with a pink tint on his cheeks. "S-So, what did you want to talk about?" he asked. Oikawa blushed and sighed happily. "Suga... I-I... IREALLYLIKEYOUANDIWASWONDERINGIFYOUWOULDGOOUTWITHMESOMETIME?!" Oikawa asked quickly. Suga turned red and tried to process what was happening.

"Y-You like me?" Oikawa nodded. Suga suddenly hugged him and said, "Yes yes yes! I'll go out with you!" He let go and apologized.

Oikawa held his hand and smiled. "Don't worry, I liked it." They stood there for a moment, still surprised at what was happening.

Suga softly kissed Oikawa and whispered, "Thanks..." and ran in the direction of his house. Oikawa chuckled quietly and said, "Well that went well..."

Daichi's POV (back a little bit)

Suga's taking a while... Maybe I should go check on them...

I kinda followed them to the park just to make sure Suga's safe. I don't trust Oikawa. He was always trying to flirt with Suga, and Suga is mine. And no one should lay a finger on him without my permission.

I followed them and once I got there, Oikawa was kissing Suga! And then Suga ran away! Oikawa, you're gonna pay for that!

3rd person POV

"Well that went well," Oikawa said, chuckling. "Bastard!" Daichi yelled, punching Oikawa in the face. "How dare you kiss Suga without his permission!" Oikawa was on the ground, coughing and wiping his bloody nose.

"I didn't do anything without his permission! I asked him out, he said yes, and then he kissed me and ran away!"

Daichi grabbed Oikawa by his shirt and pulled him up yelling, "Liar! Suga is mine! Koushi is mine!" This made Oikawa angry. "Suga doesn't belong to anyone! He's his own person and can do what he wants, when he wants, as he pleases!"

He expected another blow to the face that would definitely break his nose, but instead he heard a loud thump and he fell to the ground.

Oikawa opened his eyes to see Suga with a large, heavy book in his hands and an unconscious Daichi.

"Tooru! Are you alright?" Suga asked. Oikawa's heart fluttered when Suga said his first name and extended his hand out to him.

"U-Um, y-yeah I think I'm okay," he replied, accepting Suga's hand and got up. "Why did Daichi attack you?! Or did you start it? Are you okay? So you need to go to the hos-" "I'm fine, I promise. It was just a misunderstanding."

Suga put his hands on his hips. "A misunderstanding? What do you mean?" Oikawa rubbed his nape and said, "Uh, I think he saw us kissing and thought I forced you into it because you left right after."

Suga gasped and said, "I'm so sorry, this is my fault!" Oikawa smiled and hugged him to give him reassurance. "Even if you stayed, there would have been drama anyway. Thanks though!" Suga laughed and pulled away from the hug. His eyes widened as he looked down at his captain. "Oh no.. he's still out cold..." he mumbled.

"It's fine, Koushi. Don't worry about him, he'll wake up sooner or later. Also, why did you come back?" Oikawa asked. "Oh! Uh, I left with your jacket, I came back to return it."  He frowned at my beat up face and said, "Are you sure you'll be ok?" Oikawa nodded.

And with that, Suga have Oikawa his number and jacket, and kissed him goodbye. As Oikawa walked home, he thought about how crazy this day had been. He got a boyfriend (a very cute one at that), got beat up by Karasuno's volleyball captain, and he found the most romantic place to have a date. I'd say the day was incredibly eventful.
---------------------
Hey bros, wassup? I'm super bored because my school got shut down because 20% is sick... So... That's great! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot, if you did, please leave a star before you go! And I also have a question: what do y'all ship in haikyuu? I wanna make more oneshot books with just one ship per book! Love you all so much! Byeeeeeeee! ❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨