"But Samurai X couldn't possibly be the new Omega. She's always fighting by my side when Omega has onified someone." Zane countered.

"I know, but I fear I've chosen someone who already had a lot on their shoulders." Wu sighs. "But remember, you two are compatible."

Zane eyes soften.

"Master Wu, how did the current Omega even find the mask?" Zane inquired.

"I do not know, me and my old partner hid it..."

"Where did you hide it?"

"Er... well," Wu expressed. "After hiding the mask, we erased that part from our memories so that no one could use us to find it. Omega must have stumbled upon it randomly."

Zane gives Master Wu the evil eye.

"So you do not know where you hid it? We could have used that information to find Omega!"

Wu got a fright. "Zane? Calm down, please."

"How?? How can you expect me to remain calm when my friends are in danger?" Zane rises from the ground. M

Wu sighs again. "Zane, I must tell you about something, or more like someone, Omega has in his possession."

"I know, I read your journal." Zane admitted in bitterness. He throws a thick brown book in Wu's face.

"You never told me there was a Tatsu of absorbing, and worse, you never told me Omega owns her."

"I know, Zane." Wu uttered. "I should have. I just did not want to put it on your shoulders."

Zane sits down again with a deep breath.

"Can you at least answer this? Who was your partner?"

Wu scratches the back of his head.

"No." He warned Zane. Zane took the no personally. "No?"

"No." Wu repeated. "What do you mean no?? Why are you incapable of telling me?"

"Because I don't remember!"

It was a long and quiet moment before Zane flatly spoke up. "What do you mean you don't remember?"

"I..." Wu exhales. "I vowed to put this all behind me when I lost my brother, so I erased almost every memory I had of the battle."

Zane and Wu exchange looks of nervousness.

Pixal is sitting on her bed with legs over the bedside, looking down at her phone.

"Sorry, Pix." Kai sighed. I'm taking a bubble bath. It helps me calm my nerves and forget about the world. Just talk with your dad. He'll understand. See you tomorrow at school."

"I see. Thank you, I'll call the counsellor after all." Pixal mumbled. Kai smirks. "Good luck." The call is disconnected.

"Bummer, all of your friends are busy." Jin put in, he's flying beside her like a bee.

"I have never spoken with Scott before, and I am aware he is a counsellor for a reason, but he is so new to me." Pixal explained.

"Just try it. Scott helps everyone. He's the one who keeps people from going crazy at a time like this." Jin reminded, he chews on a prawn cracker.

"You're right. He does spare us a few Oni battles. I'll try."

Pixal swipes through her automatic contacts and finally finds the number she was looking for.

"You've reached the counsellor in Ninjago City High. Press one to book a session or press two to leave a message. I'll get back to you within half an hour."

Pixal declines with a groan.

"This is so stupid. Jin, activate."

The samurai jumps away from her balcony and disappears in the night sky.