Love is Magical...Part 1

Hey Guys !! Yesterday when I was not able to sleep, I imagined other story for Pranbir and I got one fabulous story topic....I saw the next episode of KUMKUM BHAGYA and I am so angry... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!! PALLAVI AND DIDA ARE SO RUDE TO PRACHI AND HER FAMILY WHEREAS RANBIR'S MISUNDERSTANDINGS ARE NEVER GONNA FINISH!! NO WORRIES, LET'S START WITH A NEW ONE...AND SORRY I AM VERY BAD IN WRITING I GUESS !! 😫😫

Pallavi : You are just a servant so behave like that Stop to see the dreams of Ranbir...
Prachi : But Aunty...
The food for Ranbir which a servant was taking fell down from his hand....
Dida : Hey, What are you seeing Clean this...
Prachi cleaned the floor...
Ranbir was getting ready in the room..He thought that his engagement was going to be with Prachi but He was wrong...

Now everyone was present where Ranbir would do the "Ravan-Dehan"
Ranbir did the same...Now the Statue of Ravan was burning when Pallavi announced Ranbir and Rhea's engagement....
Ranbir was shocked He wanted to refuse but was in tears...He was forced to do so....
Rhea was very happy....As soon as Ranbir was going to put the Ring in Rhea's hand....
The arm of Ravan's statue was going to fall on Ranbir and Rhea who were standing on the stage while The family and others were watching them from some distance....(The stage was not having any tents just a DJ player at back and it was only a little above from ground level having 2-3 stairs...)

Prachi shouted "Ranbirrrrrrr"....
Pallavi : This girl is just Manhoos for all of us ...
Dida : She is just mannerless....
Prachi ignored the talks and now the arm of Ravan's statue who was still burning was separated from the statue and that it was going to fall upon Ranbir and Rhea....
Prachi Ran away not caring whatever was going on...
She pushed Ranbir and Rhea which resulted that the woods and the burning part of the statue fell upon Prachi...
She was crying in pain while Ranbir was not able to believe his eyes..
Ranbir , Vikram , Abhi and Pragya removed the burning woods from Prachi...Ranbir rapped a blanket around Prachi and they all took her to the hospital...
She was having second degree burns...
All were standing hopelessly outside....
Pragya was crying continuously she was about to fall when Abhi catched her...
Pragya : Our daughter
She said while sobbing...
Abhi : Nothing will happen to our daughter...
Pallavi : What?? Abhi that middle class girl is
Pragya slapped her tightly before she could say anything...
Pragya : All whatever is Happening is only due to you and your family...I don't what Magic your son has done on Prachi... Don't you know she is now in the hospital only because she saved Ranbir and Rhea...
Abhi : Yes , Pragya is my wife whom I love the most and Prachi is my daughter, real sister of Rhea...
Ranbir : Aunty , Pls control yourself...
Pragya : How can I Ranbir,, she came to me and told me whatever your mom and your family said to her...Your family was giving her their old used clothes as if she is a beggar... You all don't know how much she loves your family and you Ranbir....Her life may be saved by the doctor but her face??? What's about it haan tell me...Your family and You Prachi's so called father blamed Prachi for Rhea's suicide...FROM NOW I ANNOUNCE THAT YOU ALL ARE DEAD FOR PRACHI THAT'S IT...AND FOR ME ALSO...
She was shattered into tears...
Abhi : Pragya don't say that please I am sorry pls don't Go away from my life I will not be able to survive after losing you and my daughter for 2nd Time...
Rhea who was listening everything was crying now 😭😭
Rhea : I am sorry Dad and Mom...
Abhi : Why Rhea...
Rhea : Everything whatever is happening is all due to me..... Whatever happened till today from that diamond necklace case to drug case to the Diwali up to Ranbir's fake molestation case were done by me and Buji ... Every problem Which came in Ranbir and Prachi's life was brought up by me.... Sorry Dad And Mom.... Mom don't go away from Dad and me....
Pallavi slapped Rhea...
Pallavi was having all the flashbacks of how she insulted Prachi and her family...
Pallavi : I am...
Pragya : No need , Because I am done with this drama going over here... Always you do wrong with Prachi and at last I am so sorry Prachi beta...
Abhi : Whatever you and Dida have done cannot be forgiven and forgotten...
Pallavi started crying...
When Ranbir got to know about how she insulted Prachi he was heartbroken...
Ranbir : How could you do this Mom?? But now that's it.... You have lost the right to be called Mom... From today Dida and Mom , you have no relations with me....
Vikram : Beta I haven't done anything like this with Prachi but I have misunderstood her I am so sorry for that....
Ranbir : You are my Dad and will be but I need some time for this but Prachi has gone from my hands now she will never talk to me...She will ignore me now which I can't tolerate.....

Now the doctor entered...
Doctor : She is safe but her face is burnt....It will never be.....I think you all understood...
All started crying..
Pragya : Now do you want Ranbir That Prachi should be your life partner???
Ranbir : I don't love her face aunty ji I love her heart and soul which are pure, which have no hatred towards others yes she does chikchik but I love her so much....I can't even imagine my life without her...
Pragya : Nothing has happened to her face , she has only a burn which will recover after 8-9 days....
Ranbir : What??
Pragya : Yes , I was taking your test whether will you able to keep my daughter happy but now I assure you that Prachi will be your life partner only....
Ranbir's happiness had now no limits...They all were happy now...
A nurse came and said : Prachi has called her full family in....She wants to see you all...
They all were happy to know this..
Everyone of them went in...
Prachi : Stop there you all !!!

Ok guys I am done with this now I hope you all liked I will try to update it as soon as possible...Hope you all liked it don't forget to vote and comment....
#pranbirloveforever
All I Need Is Love...♥️♥️♥️😍😍