The Complete Love Story

Hi everyone This the new update of my this story I THINK I AM VERY IRRESPONSIBLE 😂😂😂😂 I AM HAVING THREE STORIES BUT NOT ABLE TO DECIDE WITH WHICH I SHOULD GO BUT BUT BUT...FOR YOU GUYS I WILL UPDATE ASAP...

A girl : And this story was named as "ENDED PRANBIR LOVE!!"
BUT THIS STORY IS SO INTERESTING PRACHI AND RANBIR...AFTER THEY ARE DEAD THEN ALSO HOW THEIR NAMES ARE JOINED WITH EACH OTHER NO ONE CAN SEPARATE THESE TWO DEAD SOULS WHICH ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE ONE..

A doorbell was heard...She went towards it and by seeing the person over their she fainted...The person took her in bridal style and made her lie on the bed...He sprinkled some water on her face...
And the person was revealed to be Ranbir who was so happy to see Prachi over their...
Prachi has fainted because the immense flashbacks of past were crossing her mind and she had now regained her past memories...
Prachi opened her eyes and hugged Ranbir tightly...
Ranbir : Prachi you are here ??
Prachi was crying...
Prachi : For you....
Ranbir pulled her from the hug..
Ranbir : Were you mad how could you do this to me 3 months before...
Prachi : We haven't met each other from 3 Months!!
Ranbir : Yes, I will narrate you the whole story...I have came here to make a phone call but I didn't knew that I will get here the most precious gift of my life...😍😍
Ranbir started the conversation....
That day when you have cut your nerve deeply I have also did the same because I have realized my mistake...
Prachi : What??
Ranbir : Yesss, All family members declared us dead but Then my sister Rashi came...She is a doctor...She told everyone to take us hospital asap because new doctors have came who could heal our injury and spare back our lives...Our family members took both of us to the City hospital...The doctors returned my life back to me and I think yours also but your body was missing 😔 Someone told us that someone took you to home We thought it may be sasu maa but when we went to your home then it was locked and no one was present....We thought might they haven't reached home...I came to your house Everyday but of no use... We thought you have left the place for forever... I changed myself these 3 months....I became a workaholic and studious person like you...I also became a drunkard but believe me I regretted my mistake every day and cryed Everyday to God to spare you back into my life...And see Today you are with me and now I will not let you go anywhere...

Prachi Sobbed and hugged Ranbir and then pulled him from the Hug...
Prachi : My condition was also like you... I have lost my memory I have lost you from my life...My mother took me to Mumbai away from you all...She gave me her sware that I will Never Leave for Delhi without her permission...I don't know why but I felt some special relation with Delhi...I asked her several times why she has hatred towards Delhi but she never told me...Now I have got my Old Ranbir Back now I will not let you go anywhere but see this book I have finished reading it now before you came...
Ranbir : I know but one page from this book is missing page number 108 which makes Prachi and Ranbir Pranbir....This book was published by my Dad's friend....My Dad told him the full story and now it's a hit story in India....

They both lied in each other's embrace ♥️♥️♥️and now both of them called their parents to a restaurant to have a nice meeting as Ranbir and his family was in Mumbai only....Prachi consoled Pragya and now they were married and lived a Happy life....

Ranbir gave most of his time to Prachi g and always tried to flirt with her....But Prachi annoyed him by saying him anything he would hate.... Ranbir loved Prachi's name giving trick...In the parties, Ranbir always had a dance with Prachi and always did something special for her.... Ranbir's love for Prachi was now OMG!! He loved her more than anything...When Prachi cried , he would vanish that reason...When Prachi got hurt , he felt the pain.... Prachi and Ranbir were now so lost in each other that they forgot about their surroundings and Arhana ,they were a young married couple who loved each other... Whenever they saw their live Romance sessions , they teased them for a week... Prachi and Ranbir's love for each other has Crossed their limits now and No one would dare to separate them...Their love and Trust was the most precious wealth they possessed....

THE END....

Don't worry guys it was the first part of the story as it is Pranbir : Short stories of their love.... I Know it was very short but I have to update other story also so sorry...
I will be back with new part of this story guys till then stay tuned...
#pranbirloveforever
ALL I NEED IS LOVE ❤️❤️!!