Why are they here?

A/N:

That was quite a long hiatus I had. I know, and I'm sorry, SDGHEWJSRYFQOWIJEDMAKLSNFHO, I'm gonna update this now. I hope u enjoy this chapter!!

————————————————————————

You've been busy a week after the practice match. You were not able to attend some pieces of training because of the Student Council meetings. You've been caught up with studies; you don't even have time to bond with the twins or yourself. You got busier since the foundation camp is getting near.

Foundation Camp is where the chosen clubs camp at school for two weeks. Since you're a Student Council board member, your presence is a must. You need to be there because it's also a tradition of the volleyball club to stay for a week at school. They kind of have some weird beliefs, but you're cool with it.

Days had passed, and you were quite exhausted from the activities that were piling up. Luckily, the hell week is done. A day before the foundation camp, you packed your things and checked the regular schedules that you'll be handling tomorrow. The twins also promised to fetch you early.

As you woke up, you started to prepare yourself for the foundation camp. You did a double-check on your things, and it was all set. You wore your SC (student council) polo shirt and fitted jeans. You did your everyday makeup and checked yourself in your full-length mirror to see if you looked fine. You heard your bell ring. You felt a presence behind you, and you saw Atsumu wave his hand as he approached you. He helped you with your bags and arranged them in the trunk.

The three of you grab breakfast from the nearest drive-thru. Osamu turns and plays some music so that Atsumu will stop blabbering. That didn't even stop him; his mouth talked until the three of you parted ways. They carried your things with them since you'll be staying in one building with the other volleyball team's manager since there was a request that the school is going to manage an invitational camp.

You went to the stage and announced that the preliminaries would start in a minute, "Greeting! This is Y/n, Student Council Vice President speaking. The opening of our foundation camp will start in a minute. Kindly stand by and pay attention as we start our remarks." You introduced the Dean for the opening remarks.

The preliminaries started as the dean greeted the students and guest schools. "Good day, students, staff, and guests! I am D/n, the head, and grandson of the founder of Inarizaki High. Inarizaki High welcomes you to our humble grounds. We are honored to have you here. Inarizaki is very thankful for your presence, and I am hoping that you will enjoy your stay. Thank you for including our volleyball club at your invitational camp. I won't make these remarks long because we have been doing this every year. Hereby, I announce the official opening of Foundation Camp." The students cheered and started clapping their hands like this was going to be the best day of their lives.

You went back up to the stage and announced that you would be handling the schedules before they left: "Students, the managers, and presidents of each class and club will hand you a schedule that consists of the time and place of every event that we'll be showing. And for our dear guests, please stay for a bit."

The students went off to their places, and some didn't even bother to look at the schedule. You called the other student council members and asked for a little assistance in guiding the guests to the rooms that they'll be staying in.

"Dear guests, I'm sorry for making you wait. There was a problem with the schedule. We forgot to put the room number that you'll be using, so I asked for a little assistance. Please raise your hands as I call your school names so your guide will get you and take you to your designated rooms."

"Karasuno High School and Nekom—what the fuck-- shi--?" You stop as you realize that you almost cursed their school. "Karasuno and Nekoma High School, I'm the one who's going to lead you to your rooms." You went down from the stage and approached the guests' schools. You bowed your head to the coaches and players as they bowed to you.

A pair of cat eyes have been giving you chills ever since Karasuno High School reached their room. As you stopped walking, you felt all of their attention was on you. "Uhmm. This is the room that you'll be using... and" Nekomata Sensei tapped your shoulders as if it were saying, 'It's okay, don't be nervous, it's just us'.

"I hope that you'll have a pleasant stay. If you need anything, you can approach me and the other student council members. I know you had a long drive; you can rest for a while and take a tour later. We prepared food stalls and game booths for the guests. Thank you." You said and made your way out of the room. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everything good?" was a question that made you stand up fast. 

"Jesus! You scared me. Do you need something?" You asked the stranger who surprised you. 

"Hmm. Nothing. I was wondering if you were going to jump there because you have been zoning out since you got here," the stranger replied. 

"I'm sorry. I am just tired and taking a quick break here. Thank you for the concern." You are indeed thankful because it was true that you were zoning out. You didn't even notice that you were at the edge of the rooftop. 

"What's your name?" 

"I am y--" you got cut off by someone. 

"Oikawa-san, Iwaizumi senpai is looking for you!"

"Gotta go, missy! Tell me your name next time," he winked, then ran like he was being chased by someone. 

"That guy ran like he was fighting for his life. I should just focus on the upcoming events and... don't let that shit bother me." You sigh.