Chapter 1 : Beginning

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Sound of faint footsteps took her out of her thoughts. She spotted a dark shadow creeping behind her from the corner of her eyes as she put a strand of her charcoal hair behind her ear.
She could hear the footsteps approaching near and nearer.
She stretched her arms and neck, ready to defend myself.
'Ready to strike back in 3..2..'
Unexpectedly, the stalker looming behind her, much to her relief, instead of taking out a dragger to cut her open, hugged her.
She shrieked, jumping up. "WHO THE F**K?"
"BOOM" She turned around to a familiar voice that tried its best to be deep but failed.

 "WHO THE F**K?""BOOM" She turned around to a familiar voice that tried its best to be deep but failed

Her laughter echoed through the empty streets, lightening them up with her pleasant presence.
"Omg Lisa!! You almost gave me a heart attack!! "
"Yeah It's so easy to scare you"
"Come on, y/n ! Let's go to school now!" She asserted, linking their arms and ran towards the school, practically dragging the poor soul with her.

"Omg Lisa!! You almost gave me a heart attack!! ""Yeah It's so easy to scare you" "Come on, y/n ! Let's go to school now!" She asserted, linking their arms and ran towards the school, practically dragging the poor soul with her

-- -- --

*Time Skip*
Its the last period in the deepest and most terrifying part of hell aka their college.

The professor came in and silenced the chattering students. After gaining the attention from the class, she started speaking " I have a good news for you all, We are going for a trip! "
The whole class cheered as its been a while since we've gone on a trip.
"Where are we going?" A transfer kid sitting in the middle row asked.
"Jeju Island! "
"Ooooh" The class overjoyed as it is one of the most beautiful places In South Korea.
'Where the f*** did they get money for this trip?'
Lisa sneaked near Y/n's desk and whispered:
"I have a feeling this trip is going to be
extraordinary"

'extraordinary?' She thought.

She really wished everything would go smoothly. Out of the ordinary is the last thing she wanted this trip to be.

"Jeju Island..." She sighed.
--------

*Next week*

-At Jeju Island.