10 Year Later

It's been a decade since I was in UAs A-1. Honestly it was very, very boring. Every villain, law breaker, or rebellious teen I took care of them quickly. Teens were straightened out with a quick and easy scare, law breakers paid their fines, and villains had to serve their time. Those are most of my days events as the crime rate now is almost 0.

Actually some fun stuff has happened since I graduated. Bakugo and Kirishima got married with a very unique theme. Nothing but sharks and explosions. Sato and I had trouble making sure that the food was exploding with flavor and not c4. That and no shark teeth in the cake, on yes but not inside the cake. Took us a week to get it through their heads. Jiro, aka headphone jack, got a couple of girlfriends and they're all getting along.

Then there was Shoto getting a girlfriend with a metal and plant based quirk kinda like his hot and cold. They have been doing fine except when he accidentally gets sick. I was unfortunate to see what happens when he stayed for a sleepover. He throws up lava and craps liquid nitrogen. Since then he has been a bit of a germaphobe.

Now for the most exciting bit, Momo and I got married. She and I run our own hero agency, I give people with pure hearts quirks, and she is currently off for maternity leave again. I have 3 kids right now and expecting 2 more. We have Eri, Fiona, and Greg. Eri is in highschool while Fiona and Greg are in preschool. As of right now we are waiting for their quirks to manifest as I am worried about them being immortal gems like me. Momo said I could make her like me after the second set of twins are born so at least I wont be alone.

I guess this is the end of my story. Go look at another reality while you're sitting there. I know Vamp Izuku has finished his mission, Cyber Izuku is close to his, there a DND me out there somewhere, and a voodoo me. I wonder how their stories go. Maybe I should peek as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't want to end this story but I ran out of ideas and time. I got a new job and moved so I'm kinda worn thin. There are new stories I am writing so if you like my work please check them out.