Lucifer's Point of View (Edited)

I flew far above the trees as I attempted to escape the grasps of the hybrid. Mate? Am I even capable of having a mate? To be loved by werewolves, werecats, or even a hybrid? Even after my father's banishment, I never thought anyone would ever love me eternally. But I don't just have one, mate. I have two!!!!!

As I landed, I didn't see that Zephyr kid anywhere close by. I walked the rest of the way to the waterfall to help clear my mind. It wasn't far from where I had landed either. The thought of having two mates is a lot to take in. And they're male!!! Not that bothers me, but how would that work out?? Derek is an Elder Wolf. The majority of the Elder Wolves I have met were of Alpha and Beta descent and mainly had Beta or Gamma wolves. They rarely ever have Alpha wolves. But the rarest are elders with omega wolves. The only one in history that had an omega wolf was the first known Elder wolf in the history of Elder Wolves, which was in 1776. He was my best friend, but sadly he died lonely and never found a mate. But he did so much to save the werewolf community. And I still adore him for that. 

I had gotten to the waterfall and sat on the edge of the bank to dip my feet into the water. The water was as blue as a polished sapphire jewel. To this very day, this is my favorite place to be. I wasn't aware that Zephyr had caught up until I felt the power radiating off him in tidal waves. I turned to face him. He was in human form and completely naked like the day he was born. I could tell that his wolf and feline were highly aware and ready to take over at any given moment just by looking at him in the eyes. I looked away as I gulped, feeling a bit submissive and intimidated by his daring stare. My eyes trailed down his tone and built body. I can't lie, he was handsome. And his manhood was enormous and, by the looks of it, ready to be slammed into me. I felt my own manhood jolt at the thought of being pinned down as he completely wrecked me into oblivion. Zephyr growled as he smelled my arousal and stalked closer to me. I stepped back as far as I could and almost fell into the water if it wasn't for Zephyr's quick reflexes. He leans close to me, smelling my neck, and lightly kisses it. A light gasp escapes me. 

"Why did you run away?" Zephyr asked. 

"What do you mean?" I responded. 

His grasp around my waist tightened as he lightly nips my neck, making a very dark and prominent hickey that won't be going away for the next few weeks. A slight moan erupts from within me, making the mare manhood throb and leak against my clothed inner thigh as my own awaken more from its slumber. He chuckles and starts groping and making it more uncomfortable to have clothing on. 

"Someone is needy," he whispers in my ear as he bites my ear lobe. 

"V-very," I responded out as a choked whimper. 

I squirmed underneath his grasp. The torturous teasing was becoming hard for me to keep still. I wanted to be released from this sexual harassment, but this man wasn't letting me.  

"You would look oh so delicious covered in hickeys and baring my mark along with Derrek's. Oh, and filled and covered in our cum. Oh, the pleasure that would bring us all," he said.

"Why don't you mark me now?" I asked in a daring tone. 

"Watch your tone, little angel, or I'll have to punish you. But I would want Derek to be here to experience the sexual fun," he said with his finger trailing my jawline and bottom lip. 

"Then do it. Or are you scared?" I said with a smirk. 

"Scared. Pfft. Never," he responded while laughing. 

"Nah, I think you're scared. You think and act all high and mighty, but in reality, you're a scaredy-cat," I said as I take hold of his hardened cock. 

I slowly stroke it and looked up at him with innocent yet seductive eyes. He stared back at me intensely as he bit his bottom lip.  I slowly leaned in and nipped the side of his neck that didn't have a mating mark, and sped up the handjob that I was giving him. Zephyr lets out small moans and starts thrusting into my hand, wanting to release all his sexual frustrations. I could tell that he wanted to cum, but I wasn't going to let him. 

"What's the wrong little man? Wanting to cum?" I said seductively. 

"Yes, please," he whispers out. 

"Hmm... should I let you? I think not," I say as I let go before he could finish and stepped away. 

Apparently, I didn't move fast enough because Zephyr had me pinned to the ground with my ass in the air and my clothes completely ripped off as soon as I made my second step. His cock was grinding against my own as he leaned in towards me. 

"Naughty boy. I'm going to have to punish you. Such a shame," he said with a dominating tone that made butterflies swarm around in my stomach and my cock leak with pre-cum. "Now count."

He smacks my bare ass-cheek hard, leaving a stinging sensation and possibly a handprint behind that left me needier for more. 

"O-one," I whimpered. 

Another smack came but harder than the last one before. 

"T-two," I mumbled out as I held in a moan. 

A third, fourth, and fifth smack came soon after each other. My ass was probably a bright cherry tomato red and stung like fucking hell. 

"Such a pretty bright red," he said as he massaged my stinging cheeks. 

"S-stop," I said, embarrassed. 

"What was that?" he asked. 

"N-nothing," I responded. 

"You sure about that?" he said as he slowly started to stroke us together. 

I moaned and nodded as he continuously jerked us off. God, why can't he give me what I wanted? Why does he have to be so sexy and dominant? Why am I subbing so hard? I haven't been this way with anyone since the Dark Ages. 

I was about to demand more when a rustle in the bushes got my attention. Iris and Derek came through in their animal form and saw Zephyr grinding up on me while he's jerking us off. Zephyr looks up and winks at Derek. Iris huffed and shook her head at her horny son, who wasn't planning on stopping either. Derek shifted, and boy was I blessed and cursed with a charming view. 

"Zephyr, get off him now before you start something you can't finish," he said. "Now."

Zephyr sighed and grumbled about how he was cock blocked as he got off me. I whined from the lack of being touched and fell to the ground. Derek came closer to me and helped me off the ground. 

"Zephyr, where are his clothes?" Derek asked. 

Zephyr grumbled and grabbed my shredded clothes off the ground. Derek looked at him with disbelief when Zephyr handed him the once nice pieces of clothing I had. 

"My god Zephyr. They're rags now," Derek said. 

Zephyr shrugged and shifted into his feline form. Derek looked back at me. 

"Think you can climb onto my back so we can run back to the castle?" he asked. 

I slowly nodded in response. Derek shifted into his wolf form and crouched down. I climbed up and held on tightly as he headed off at full speed.