New York, New York

Start from the beginning

They were alone in bed without a care in the world. Silk sheets covering their bare bodies. Her golden hair all over the pillow. He loves her hair. He loves her. The sounds of the city falling to deaf ears. All he could hear was her. All of his focus was on her: her scent, her touch, her taste -- completely and solely on her. 

"Hmm, you're just so tempting" Daniel muttered in her neck before playfully biting her. That just made her laugh even more. At the sound of her laughing, it just brought this warmth in his stomach. There was nothing that could bring him such happiness than her, such tranquility. He pushed himself up to look down to meet those green eyes. "You're so beautiful" he smiled and she matched his expression.

"I know" she smirked at she wrapped her arms loosely around his neck and pulled him down to meet her lips. Gleefully, he kissed her. There hasn't been a moment where Daniel Stark has ever been this happy. There was nothing to bother him. There were no worries. All there was, was her.

Her...

"Alright" Tony clapped his hands and stood up, "we are here". The action bringing Daniel back to the present. Those memories slowly leaving him. Nothing but the ghost of her touch upon his skin, reminding him that it was only a memory. Disappointment filled him. To go back in time to a moment where he was purely happy. He sighed, not bothering to get up. The shuffling of feet was heard. A hiss was heard, assuming that the jet had lowered the door until it hit the floor, making a little ramp. Footsteps were heard and soon sounded distant.

Thump. Thump. Thump

Four sets of footsteps were heard, all going their separate ways. However, one person remained. It doesn't take a genius to assume who it was. He could hear slow, hesitant footsteps come towards him before he felt the person sit beside him.

"C'mon, get up. We can't stay here" Tony said as he leaned his head back to look at his brother. He looked tired. The bags beneath Tony's eyes a bit more prominent than before. His true age was showing. The usual smirk and playfulness in his eyes had vanished. Currently, he was just a man worried for his brother.

"You own this, so we can" Daniel retorted as he turned his head to meet Tony's gaze. The brightness of their eyes was gone. Both men looked tired, Daniel more so. The drugs and the lack of sleep making the younger man look more worn out.

A humorless chuckle left Tony, shaking his head slightly before turning his head to look forwards to the other wall. "Fine, I don't want to stay here. It's better inside, where there's whiskey and food"

Daniel arched a brow at his brother's words before humming. "I know what you're doing, trying to make me go inside by the mention of liquor. How creative" he rolled his eyes and looked ahead as well. Whiskey did sound good. To feel the burning sensation of the liquor running down his throat, numbing him from any of his problems. 

Both men sat in silence beside one another. There are so many things to be said, yet nothing seemed to escape their lips. Both seem to be in their thoughts. Tony thinking of how to allure Daniel off the aircraft. Faux promises would have to be made to lure the man out. Meanwhile, Daniel was thinking of how he will be able to leave. He knows that they are in one of the many top levels of the Tower. So, jumping out a window is a no-no. Unless, he is able to get his hands on a parachute, which is very unlikely. He will need to play this smart. Tony is not the type to let things go. No, that means that he cannot simply walk out the door. 

Daniel sighed before he pushed himself up from the ground, Tony following along. 

" I better get a glass of whiskey, or I am going to be pissed" Daniel simply said as he began to walk down the ramp of the Quinjet. Slipping his hands into his coat pockets, he was able to feel the plastic material under his fingertips. It seems that Tony forgot to check his pockets. Marvelous. He could sneak into the bathroom and do what he needs to do to tolerate all of this.