~Should I?~

Blake POV

I was in the kitchen making breakfast... I know Shade isn't gonna come out of our room so I have to bring him his food... It's been like 3 days now... And we're all still upset... Yet again... What Dark told us

Small flash back

"We were gonna tell you both at the same time but... I'm pregnant... Shadow wanted to tell you guys but... Then this happened..."

End of that

Least to say Shade was a bit happy that Shadow had a kid... But is sad that he well not be able to see his kid... Which I can understand why... If I had a kid and I can't see them... I would be sad too... I finally up the breakfast and first walked to Dark's room and knocked.
"Yea?..."
"Your food is on the table"
"Ok thank Blake"
"No problem" I got Shade's and my plate and walked over to our room. I open the door. "Shade?" I saw Shade sitting on the bed so I closed the door and walked to him. "I made you breakfast" I hand him his plate.
"T-thanks" he takes his plate.
"No problem" I sat down by Shade. He was eating... Slowly so I started to eat as well.

He didn't say much... Which made me sad.
"How are you doing today Shade?..."
"... A bit better... I guess..."
"Ok then" what can I do to make him not so sad? I... I don't know. I felt a small pain and whimper a bit.
"! You ok Blake?"
"Y-yea I'm fine... Just um..." Wait... He looks worried... Very worried... Maybe because of what happened...
"Are you sure you're ok?... I been hearing you whimper a lot lately..."
"Y-yea! I'm fine... Just some... Um..." What so I say what do I say? "Maybe because I been working a lot... You know cleaning... Cooking and working at our job of course"
"! Oh! I'm so sorry... You been working hard... Because of me... I'll help you out... Just ask me"
"Ok Shade I will!" I smiled and Shade smiles back... A weak on but it's something.

Shade POV

I need to get back to myself... Not right away but I need to... I want to. I don't want Blake to over work himself... I looked at Blake to see him eating. I smiled a bit and  continued to eat. I wrapped my tail around Blake making him blush a bit.
"S-shade?"
"Mine" Blake blushed but smiles. I smiled back.

Blake POV

Should I tell him?... I don't know...

End of chapter