~What is it like?~

Shade POV

Blake has been looking sad lately... And I don't know why...
"Hey Dark... Do you know why Blake is upset?"
"To be honest Shade... I don't have a clue... It was alright yesterday"
"Yea..."
"I can talk to him if you want me t-"
"No Dark... I'll talk to him"
"Ok Shade"

I first finished drinking my coffee then I walked over to Blake.
"Blake? You alright?" I sat down by Blake.
"Huh?... Yea I'm fine"
"You're not very good at lying... What's wrong?"

"... What is it like to have a sibling?" Wait... Blake was an only child?...

"Well... It's like always having a friend around I guess..."
"... So just a friend around?..."
"I mean... It's not just that... It can depend if you're the younger the middle or the oldest... Some people may look up to their siblings... While others know they have to protect and care about them..."

"Oh... Ok"
"Why are you asking me this Blake?"

"Well... You have a brother... And I was an only child... So I don't know how it feels to have a sibling"

Knew it...

"Well... I think it's best if you ask different people about how they feel about siblings... Different people have different opinions"

"I wish I could... But you tend to stare at people that talk to me..."
Oh fuck... He's right... What to say? What to say?

"W-well... Um... You never know what people can do? Right?... Besides" I hugged Blake and kisses his forehead. He blushes. "No one is gonna take you from me"

Blake POV

Damn you Shade making me blush! Now Imma make you blush! I kissed Shade's cheek and he blushes a bit.
"Hehe you blush Shade"
"Well..." Shade pins me down. "I'm pretty sure I can make you blush more~" I was blushing a lot.

"G-get off"
"Make me~"

How!
"You're like twice my weight and strength!"
"Are you calling me fat Blake?"
"I-... Um... No??"
"Aw... That's hurts my feelings Blake"
"C-can you please l-let me get u-up?"
"Heh alright" Shade got up and I sat up. Still blushing a lot.

Shade kisses my cheek and I blushed more.
"Stoppp"
"You don't want kisses?"
"I-I... I do"
"Ok!" Shade hugs me and he kisses my cheek again. I smiled and hugged back.

He kept me in the hug for a while. I didn't mind at all... I like hugs... Hugs are nice.

Shade POV

Blake seems happy now. That's good. At least he's happy now... That's all that matters

End of chapter

Now you guys answer the question!

What is it like to have a sibling(s)?
If you have one