~Move?~

Shade POV

I grabbed Blake's paw and pulled him close to me. I looked up at the shadows and growled. I teleport down and put Blake down. He was shaking a lot then I saw Dark and Shadow run over.
"Watch over him... I'll be back..." I looked back at the shadows and growled.
"Yea... He's not gonna hold back..." I teleported to the shadows and growled at them. They backed up and I walked to them.
"You fucks are gonna pay for what you did to Blake! That was fucking too far!"
"Like we care!" I growled more... I know I can't do anything... Not while Blake is looking...
"You should care... Cuz... Who knows what can happen when a demon... Is mad... Am I right?" I teleported them to my chamber... It's underground... Besides no one can get in or out... I have to left them... And there is no way I'm gonna get them out... "Go Blaze... Keep an eye on them" I saw Blaze leave... I sighed then teleported back to Blake and hugged him.
"S-s-shade"
"Don't worry... I'm here for you... No one is gonna hurt you... I'll protect you"
"... P-protect yourself too" no... Protect you... Not myself
"... Ok..." I saw a dew shadows run over... I can't trust them... I pulled Blake to me and growled at them.
"! We just wanna see if Blake is ok! We are not all mean Shade!" I looked at Blake to see him still shaking.
"He's good... So don't worry..." I teleported with Blake back to his room.
"You're still mad..."
"Of course I am! Why would they fucking push you off! It's doesn't make any sense!"
"It does..."
"Huh?"
"Those shadows that did it... They are friends of my EX..."
"You know what... I was waiting to ask you this... But now seems like a good time"
"?... What is it Shade?"
"Why don't we just run away from this place?... I can tell you really don't like it here Blake... And we can leave so nothing like this happens... And we can live how we want to live out our lives..." My ear goes down.
"Of course Shade"
"H-huh?... What?"
"I... I don't want to be here... I rather be out there in some other place being myself... Then being the person people want me to be" I smiled.
"Then it's settled... We're leaving at midnight"
"W-wait... Don't we need like a house and money? A job"
"I already got that covered Blake... I've been planning this for a while..."
"You're... Weird and it's scary at this point..."
"I know"

Blake-Blueberry- POV

Was... He planning all this?
"Now... We should pack things we need"
"Can we just teleport?"
"... This town is pretty far... That's why we only pack the things we need..."
"Oh ok... Is it just us 2?"
"N-"
"HEY! BRO! When we going?" That's Shadow...
"You idiot! I already know you and Dark when!"
"I keep telling him but he doesn't want to listen" that was Dark then she walked in. "Shadow... You're an idiot at times"
"... Meanie... So like... We are not coming back for anything?"
"You guys can... But I'm not... Now go get ready... And Blake... Let's pack"
"O-ok" Shadow and Dark walked out of the room. I walked over to Shade and started to help him... "Did you plan all this?"
"Moving out? Yes"
"No... I meant... Me being pushed off..."
"! Why would I plan something like that!! I would never do that do you Blake!... I would never hurt you... Why did you think that?..."
"I-I'm sorry... It's just that... Well... I don't know..."
"... I didn't plan that at all Blake... I would never... Besides I love you too much to hurt you"
"... Yea but I think you would hurt me if we had sex"
"I mean... But I wouldn't do it... I wouldn't force you to do it... You know?"
"Heh yea I know... You're the type to wait right?"
"Yea... Get sometimes I get a bit over myself... Like when I act like that... Pissed off... But more like... You know..." I started to think. Then I blushed.
"Oh shut up"
"I didn't say ittt"

End of chapter